The Queen of the South thread

14 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Signings never happen early in January in the market we are playing in. We are going to be mainly looking at loans. Teams willing to loan players out are still finalising the make up of their squads, and won’t want to release anyone until they’ve done that.

Clubs will be well aware of who AJ wants in on loan, but they won’t be willing to say yes until they’ve made all of their own first team squads sorted. I’d expect a busy week and a bit ahead. 

I hope you are right and that AJ has a  plan this week to get real quality loan signing in .

Paul Watson is availble right now a experienced centre back hopefully Cameron will be back from Killie but we still need at least another 2 after that a right sided midfielder and another centre back .

Massive week ahead with the most important game of the season at the end of it .

7 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Canny see Cameron coming back think Killie will keep him with the prospect of St Johnstone recalling Callum Hendry in this window 

I think McInnes will get a striker on loan from Aberdeen if Hendry goes…

2 hours ago, Flash said:

Has there been any official confirmation of when we’re allowed to start wetting our knickers?

SD said in an earlier post to try not and wet knickers too much before the 31st, which could indicate there will be plenty of knicker-wetting after the 31st.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

And the Boro love-in continues. Beautiful emoji7.png.

Wee article on the Middlesbrough website. 

The 21-year-old winger, who like Isaiah Jones was signed from non-league Tooting & Mitcham United, made four senior appearances last season and scored at Brentford in the Emirates FA Cup fourth round.

Injury has impacted the youngster this season, though he has appeared in the last two matches for Boro's Under-23s against Sunderland and Southampton.

Scottish Championship side Queen of the South, managed by ex-Boro midfielder Allan Johnston, are a tried-and-tested development ground for our youngsters, with Jones and goalkeeper Sol Brynn already enjoying time there over the last year.

MFC

Are Covid passports required on Saturday or has the law changed yet again ? 

Is it not for events over a thousand? Given how shite both sides are the now and that we had less than 1000 at our 'derby' match, I'm not entirely confident we'll break the 1000 mark this time either.