The Queen of the South thread

Big Innis is not and never will be a target man. We tried him up front on his own and he failed, apart from home to A*r.
Give him some support up front and I'm sure he will improve.

I'm yet to be convinced he's a football player tbh. Though given who's trying to get the best out of him just now that may well be an extremely harsh take.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Big Innis is not and never will be a target man. We tried him up front on his own and he failed, apart from home to A*r.

Give him some support up front and I'm sure he will improve.

If only you'd posted this for Magic to read when we got Cameron on loan, not that it would have altered his "tactics".

30 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Debayo and Johnston keep their places. Wow

IMG_20211106_140956.jpg

I toyed with the idea of going along in person today despite the weather and the comparative cost of watching the stream.

Then I saw that line-up.

The couch and a carry out option wins hands down.

Canny believe MJ starts again after last weeks showing.... Any other other young RB that performed like that would have been hunted out the team by AJ but No let's move MJ to midfield and leave Todd & Cochrane on the bench!🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

I toyed with the idea of going along in person today despite the weather and the comparative cost of watching the stream.
Then I saw that line-up.
The couch and a carry out option wins hands down.

You're not the only one. Can't see them but hopefully Raith have brought enough numbers to help us break the 1000 barrier.

My thoughts are that is the best we have played in the league this season. I don't understand why AJ has not been playing to the strengths of our players. So good to see ball being passed instead of lumped up the park. Even Debayo and McKay passed it and McGrory was there for the pass. Our finishing was really poor but at least we created chances. Big Sol had a couple of good saves but he is good at that. Gibson is a total different player on the right and fair play though young Johnston was really good today but AJ takes him off. Only change I would make would be Liddle out as I don't think he gives enough. I would play Todd. The rest deserve to start next week. 

Was attendance announced? May have missed it due to coming close to freezing to death.
964 was the attendance I believe.

Wow. What has been our lowest attendance in the last decade for a league game? I fully expect us to be lower against Caley in our televised game.

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wow. What has been our lowest attendance in the last decade for a league game? I fully expect us to be lower against Caley in our televised game.

727 v Dunfermline in December 2018 would be the lowest I think.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Meh, it was horrible weather in the run up to kick off and you can still stream. We had almost 400 streaming it as well as those actually present.