The Queen of the South thread

Thought we played well at times today. Schoolboy defending again our issue. We played extremely well keeping the ball on the deck against Airdrie and again today but there was to many long balls today. Ruben was not at the races and Paton was not in the game first half. Cochrane done okay when he came on. But for me far too many long balls at times especially when the new guys came in at the back. We are good on the deck so why punt it. Roy looked like the player they were all talking before he scored some goals. What about composure and time when Connelly shut the goalie down. Looking forward to the Killie game next week even although we lost today. We need to keep the ball on the deck we do not have the players to punt the ball up and hope we get the break. I would like to see Gibson back on the right and Debayo on left and I would Imagine our back 3 going forward would be McKay, Nditi, China with the Debayo and Gibson our wing backs. Hard on East but was always only a temporary measure. Think we may be better with McGrory/Cochrane with Todd/Connelly in front of them. With front 2 of Paton/Roy/Ruben. 

We definitely need to go with more height. I spoke to someone who knows and airdrie fan, was told McKay plays his best football on right hand side of back three so get him there, Nditi in middle and chima on left hand side. Willie on right, Debayo on left. No idea what I’d do with midfield but Paton would be upfront with Roy after last weekend.

That defence would give us plenty height and power.

Just looked at the preview for the Kilmarnock game on the OS which contains a bit about the match stream on QoStv.  I notice that season tickets are not valid for this match which means that everyone,  season ticket holders included,  wanting to watch the stream must pay the £10 cost.  I realise that fans are being allowed back to games,  and in increasing numbers,  but I thought streams for our home league games  would available as part of your season ticket purchase the same as last year until unrestricted attendances are allowed anyway.  I may be the only one not aware of this change but it seems like having to pay twice if you're unable to attend the game but  want to watch the steam.  

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

17 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Just looked at the preview for the Kilmarnock game on the OS which contains a bit about the match stream on QoStv.  I notice that season tickets are not valid for this match which means that everyone,  season ticket holders included,  wanting to watch the stream must pay the £10 cost.  I realise that fans are being allowed back to games,  and in increasing numbers,  but I thought streams for our home league games  would available as part of your season ticket purchase the same as last year until unrestricted attendances are allowed anyway.  I may be the only one not aware of this change but it seems like having to pay twice if you're unable to attend the game but  want to watch the steam.  

Think this is an error 

I’m a season ticket holder and can’t attend tomorrow and received an email giving instructions how to watch tomorrow

Guest Flash
18 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

The stuff about season tickets on the shop website says they will be valid for streaming of league games. One paragraph says season ticket holders who don’t get a match ticket in the ballot can get stream for free but the third last paragraph doesn’t say anything about ballots.

As previously mentioned, all season ticket holders will have free access to our streaming service. This will also be available to non-season ticket holders at a cost of £10 per match, held at last seasons price. 

https://store.qosfc.com/202122-season-tickets

Wonder if today’s note is a copy and paste of the instructions for the League Cup games.

29 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

10 minutes ago, overthetop said:

Think this is an error 

I’m a season ticket holder and can’t attend tomorrow and received an email giving instructions how to watch tomorrow

7 minutes ago, Flash said:

The stuff about season tickets on the shop website says they will be valid for streaming of league games. One paragraph says season ticket holders who don’t get a match ticket in the ballot can get stream for free but the third last paragraph doesn’t say anything about ballots.

As previously mentioned, all season ticket holders will have free access to our streaming service. This will also be available to non-season ticket holders at a cost of £10 per match, held at last seasons price. 

https://store.qosfc.com/202122-season-tickets

Wonder if today’s note is a copy and paste of the instructions for the League Cup games.

Its an error. Season tickets are valid and the preview has been updated

Are they still sending emails? I ordered two tickets, one for terrace and one for seating. I've received one for the terrace but not the seating one yet.

Also, it says the email is my ticket but for the terrace it only has my name on it, not my dad's. Will I have to show the email for him to get in? I did put his name on the ticket order but it's just put my name in the email as it's my name on the billing address.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are they still sending emails? I ordered two tickets, one for terrace and one for seating. I've received one for the terrace but not the seating one yet.

Also, it says the email is my ticket but for the terrace it only has my name on it, not my dad's. Will I have to show the email for him to get in? I did put his name on the ticket order but it's just put my name in the email as it's my name on the billing address.

You've definitely been sent two emails

You've definitely been sent two emails
I have. There was one in "Other" and I assumed the second would go in there but instead it went to my Junk! Grand.

It's two terrace tickets I've been allocated rather than a seat and a stand. I can live with it tomorrow but in future is it just as well my dad signing up and buying his own to make things smoother?

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have. There was one in "Other" and I assumed the second would go in there but instead it went to my Junk! Grand.

It's two terrace tickets I've been allocated rather than a seat and a stand. I can live with it tomorrow but in future is it just as well my dad signing up and buying his own to make things smoother?

Dont think it will make any difference. I didnt allocate the tickets, so dont know if they've both been put in the terrace but they ran out of seats or not.

Im hoping/praying that we never have to do this again

I thought we did well today. A draw would have been a very fair result but could even have nicked the three points.

Best Queens defensive display in years. That back three looked great. Nditi was my man of the match today. Helped totally nullify Burke.

Still feel we could do with an extra body or two in, I assume on loan now.

Is there any update on Rae?

Guest Flash
59 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

I thought we did well today. A draw would have been a very fair result but could even have nicked the three points.

Best Queens defensive display in years. That back three looked great. Nditi was my man of the match today. Helped totally nullify Burke.

Still feel we could do with an extra body or two in, I assume on loan now.

Is there any update on Rae?

According to Sandy Clark on BBC website
"Josh Rae has a big cut on the side of his nose and he'll go for an x-ray to check his nose and cheek are okay."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58036532