The Queen of the South thread

Suspect Connelly's goal against you at Palmerston was key to your interest as it was by far his most noteworthy contribution over two loan spells at Alloa. Generally struggled for games and that despite the fact that we were absolutely crying out for creativity and pace in the wide areas last season. Not that he was rubbish, he just didn't tend to contribute enough when he played to merit staying in the team. I thought he'd be better off going lower down the leagues and getting lots of football but perhaps he'll manage that at QoS. Wish him all the best. 

Really hope the signings that AJ has made so far will have left a fair bit of money in the kitty to allow for some good experienced pros to sign. If not I have the fear this season could be one to many in the Championship for Queens😢......          

🤞AJ yet again gets some quality loan signings to help the team along like he did last season. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Surely you're not thinking of signing Broadfoot.  He'd make you noticeably weaker by being on the pitch.

I believe he's training with us,  but going by past seasons several players train with us during pre-season without actually being signing targets.  Having said that I'm realistic enough to appreciate that Broadfoot might be in the bracket of experienced players that our budget can meet.  If he's involved in the upcoming friendlies then I'll start to worry.