The Queen of the South thread

No idea but my guess is its someone who’s agreed a new contract rather than a new signing. 
I really hope not, unless it's it's Shields. Which it won't be. Would be pleased enough if it's Gibson but other than those two I'll be 'meh' if it's a player from last season. If it is from last season my money's on East.

Is it too early to be Durnan? [emoji38]

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I really hope not, unless it's it's Shields. Which it won't be. Would be pleased enough if it's Gibson but other than those two I'll be 'meh' if it's a player from last season. If it is from last season my money's on East.

Is it too early to be Durnan? emoji38.png

It’s Gibson 

11 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

But, but... Rusty told us Wullie was unsettled!

Like I said...

Excellent news regarding Wullie, though, best player last season by a country mile.  Or any kind of mile, come to that.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wonder if AJ will be in touch with Durnan now he's leaving Falkirk. I doubt many bigger clubs will be sniffing around him given he's on a downward trajectory.

It's a  definite no from me. It's been all downhill in performance terms since he left us. Maybe he's only decent with Chris Higgins beside him. 🙄

5 hours ago, oldhat said:

Like I said...

Excellent news regarding Wullie, though, best player last season by a country mile.  Or any kind of mile, come to that.

5 hours ago, Slipmat said:

But, but... Rusty told us Wullie was unsettled!

Chewin The Fat Smell Shite GIF - ChewinTheFat SmellShite Nodding GIFs

Just luring you all in....

Surely not..... 
_20210512_234430.thumb.JPG.93e7d2bbcfb995873fb3323fe9a9a868.JPG
I'll be more surprised to discover we don't offer Durnan a deal tbh. As I say, I'm doubtful any other FT side will so if he wants to stay FT he could rock up at us.

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Surely not..... 

_20210512_234430.JPG

😂😂 Good luck.  If Durnan could just concentrate on doing the basics ie head it and hoof it in any general direction he might be an average player. But all to often he tries to pretend he's something he's not and play out from the back which usually resulted in a calamity, his positional sense is dreadful, slow, and is partial to a complete rush of blood to the head which usually means losing a goal, penalty or a red card. I don't know if Buchanan is still with you lot but do NOT play them together if he does sign. If he was good for you once then be prepared to get a totally different version back. 

Buchanan improved from his early season form during Queens best run of the season during Januaryand February. I remember Durnan was actually pretty decent when he was at Tannadice and was decent enough first time around at Queens.

Think someone is on the windup.

Do Alloa actually have a manager at the moment to sign anyone ?
Alloa don't have a manager at the moment.. 
They don't but neither did we a couple of seasons ago and a player was signed. I can't for the life of me think of who it was. Part of me thinks Dobbie but I'm not 100% sure.