The Queen of the South thread

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Spot on Ludo. This is the 1st step towards him dethroning oor wee Ginger Supreme Leader and Queen Of Scots Nicola. 

Go on yersel George!

10 minutes ago, oldbeforetime said:

If you look at The area of the new South of Scotland Enterprise Covers you can clearly see the DG and Borders are one 

Showing the area that the SOSE  covers is a bit different from saying that the two administrative Regions are really one. 

40 minutes ago, virginton said:

They've already given him what he wants by being the first set of useful idiots for his attempted unionist trolling exercise of the SG. Galloway knows exactly what he's doing here and his choice of where to relocate to is no surprise. That Queens have managed to drag their club into his orbit of disrepute within days of him slinking across the border is mind-boggling but that board statement suggests that they're all for it.

100% this. Somebody at the club has been played for a fool. That statement is horrendous, I hope the authorities throw the book at us.

2 minutes ago, TeeMan said:

100% this. Somebody at the club has been played for a fool. That statement is horrendous, I hope the authorities throw the book at us.

For somebody, see the chairman. 

6 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

In fairness, he isn’t going to get involved with any of this chat. 

Why not? Sorry for my ignorance here but I take it he has some sort of official role at the club then?

They've already given him what he wants by being the first set of useful idiots for his attempted unionist trolling exercise of the SG. Galloway knows exactly what he's doing here and his choice of where to relocate to is no surprise. That Queens have managed to drag their club into his orbit of disrepute within days of him slinking across the border is mind-boggling but that board statement suggests that they're all for it.

Absolutely. Galloway is an opportunistic c**t. The whole thing stinks and as you say he’s found the required idiot or idiots to progress his agenda.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Why not? Sorry for my ignorance here but I take it he has some sort of official role at the club then?

I am not sure of his exact role, but he like a few other folk on here do a lot of work for the club. 

We can confirm that George Galloway did attend our game against Dundee at Palmerston yesterday.

He was socially distant within an area of the ground where he formed a bubble with his family.  All Covid protocols were followed at all times.

We would like to apologise to our supporters who have been upset by his attendance at the match.

At least it wasn't Janey Godley though.

2 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I am not sure of his exact role, but he like a few other folk on here do a lot of work for the club. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think SD is the club accountant IIRC.

I think the company he works for do the accounts but he also does a lot of voluntary admin work for the club beyond that.