The Queen of the South thread

31 minutes ago, oldbeforetime said:

Also heard a rumour tonight that Abbey Vale wouldn’t take a few Queens players on loan.... oh my god what has happened to my home town thank god I stay up north couldn’t live with the embarrassment 🤣🤣

Jeez in a long list of things that concern me about QOS that really is one I couldn't care less about even if true.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

14 hours ago, oldbeforetime said:

Also heard a rumour tonight that Abbey Vale wouldn’t take a few Queens players on loan.... oh my god what has happened to my home town thank god I stay up north couldn’t live with the embarrassment 🤣🤣

What's the big deal about that? 

18 hours ago, oldbeforetime said:

Yes, down here it's all anyone can talk about.

I'm on a self imposed lock down, such is my shame.

42 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Ah fair enough. It was sent to me by a mate today. As will be evident I didn’t bother to check the date.

Duly whooshed emoji23.png

Dougie is on furlough. I'm pretty sure Hamilton Races wouldn't be allowed to host a mascot race at the moment either sadly.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Dougie is on furlough. I'm pretty sure Hamilton Races wouldn't be allowed to host a mascot race at the moment either sadly.

.... and Hamilton haven't exactly been at the races recently either...... 🙄

26 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Aye great stuff. He was great again tonight. Delighted for him.

Didn't realise I could see it on pick tv till extra time so was watching BBC app updates, and they were quick to point out the difference between Dykes and McBurnie particularly as regards one wandering around and the other having given his all. Well done Lyndon. 

Didn't realise I could see it on pick tv till extra time so was watching BBC app updates, and they were quick to point out the difference between Dykes and McBurnie particularly as regards one wandering around and the other having given his all. Well done Lyndon. 

I’m not a fan of McBurnie but to be fair to him he’s a completely different player to Dykes. He took a fine penalty so played his part. He’s a mile away from being a decent international player but we knew that before tonight.