The Queen of the South thread

On 22/10/2020 at 12:05, 19QOS19 said:
On 22/10/2020 at 10:44, Northfield 53 said:
Got the Firefox app have a Firestick and remote now what ? 
Easy enough if you have a clue what you are doing 

Go on the app and as I say it's just a search engine. Type in the address and it'll come up like it would a PC. Best fiddle about with it now so you know what to do come Saturday.

Thanks for your advice the streaming was 1st class good picture and great commentary team  

The game it was very poor on that form we will be lucky to win a game never mind stay up we have nothing can only hope we can find money to get some loan signings in.

Raith were not even that good we will come up against much better teams .

The defence and goalkeeper I take it they realise they are supposed to try and stop the other team score goals .

Wullie Gibson at left back never again l like Wullie as a player but not as a defender .

Fair enough we’re going with a small squad this season but if that’s our transfer business finished then that squad is completely imbalanced.

Gibson is not a versatile player, he isn’t a defender. We have four defenders, with Nortei saying it’s not his preferred position and absolutely no depth in defence at all. Buchanan and Obileye can have shockers all season, there’s nobody there to replace them. In contrast, we’ve got 4 centre mids and Nortei can fill in there as well.

I actually think going forward we look ok, but it’s absolutely pointless if we’re going to ship goals as easily as we did today.

3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Next 3 league games are Dunfermline away followed by two relegation 6 pointers against Arbroath and Alloa.

I ain't that sure that Arbroath will be down there with us ......... but certainly those are the games that we've got to be up for.

42 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Next 3 league games are Dunfermline away followed by two relegation 6 pointers against Arbroath and Alloa.

Nothing to worry about then as we are notorious for turning up for important games, and always do well against so called "lesser teams", particularly the part timers.

Well there was a reason I was so confident about us beating your lot today, the game backed that up. You refused to listen to what I was telling you, your new defenders are haddies after all, and the team in general is not good enough for the championship. At least you don’t have too many games to endure this season

Edited by Messi Scott

Only two league games in but warning bells ringing all over the place. Central defenders are an absolute priority - this pair are miles off the pace. In Ayo’s case he can certainly play but he isn’t interested in doing the dirty stuff and his positional play is dire. Buchanan is pretty much what I expected. Suicide to continue with these two CBs. No proper shape and organisation in midfield and many players playing for themselves not the team. A big “drains up” required before we become completely detached. On field leadership and organisation totally non existent.

1 hour ago, PearceDuff CF said:

Watched that today and it's clear that Queens are a shambles ,

3 / 4  defenders required .

2 midfielders required .

Some training required .

Think AJ said he needs one defender  to complete his squad that says it all really .

We will get another young boy on loan 

Edited by Northfield 53