The Queen of the South thread

50 minutes ago, queenslad said:

Testing the log in for the match on Saturday. Can someone tell me if I have done it OK? The instructions quote '. If you login and see the page for the Raith Rovers game and the message "Set up occurs on the morning of the day of the match" then you have successfully logged in and can follow the same process on match days to view the live streams

I am getting on screen after trying to log in Queens vs Raith Rovers Saturday 24 October at 3pm but getting message 'Stream begins around 2.30pm'

Yes, thats right. It has that message for a few days then sometimes a holding image with the match info on it

I wonder if the players are being worked harder in training now that Dobbie and Gibson are in temporary charge.  I seem to remember there was a rumour that Dobbie wanted the tempo and time spent training stepped up last season but didn't get much,  if any,  support from his teammates. Of course from that lot there's only Dobbie,  Pybus and Leighfield left,  not sure if Gibson also joined in training last season. 

THIRTEEN games now since last QoS win in the Championship[emoji2357] 7 home games at palmerston since getting a win. Not looking good for AJ...... 
I'm all for the banter involved in sacking AJ after a game he didn't manage us during [emoji23]

All joking aside that was terrible. Nortey was fine. Struggle to think of anyone with pass parks who started. Mccrory fine when he came on, at least energetic. Worrying stuff.

1 minute ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

I'm all for the banter involved in sacking AJ after a game he didn't manage us during emoji23.png

All joking aside that was terrible. Nortey was fine. Struggle to think of anyone with pass parks who started. Mccrory fine when he came on, at least energetic. Worrying stuff.

AJ maybe wasn't ther in person but am sure he was highly involved via phone link etc all week and during the match... 

3 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

THIRTEEN games now since last QoS win in the Championship🤦‍♂️ 7 home games at palmerston since getting a win. Not looking good for AJ...... 

Actually 8 home games without a win. And six home defeats in a row in the league is a new club record.