The Queen of the South thread

5 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

I just can't understand why nobody has asked me to be a commentator yet maybe waiting for the 1st home league game .

On tomorrow's game I have paid to live stream it will I get it on my smart TV  .

How do I do that ? this will surprise  a few fans but I am not technically minded .

Should be able to. If the smart tv has a web browser you can try that. Might be easier to connect a laptop to it, if you have one. Or cast from a mobile or tablet. How you do that will depend on the mobile and the tv

42 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

I just can't understand why nobody has asked me to be a commentator yet maybe waiting for the 1st home league game .

On tomorrow's game I have paid to live stream it will I get it on my smart TV  .

How do I do that ? this will surprise  a few fans but I am not technically minded .

I actually would chuck a couple of squid extra at that, I reckon it could be good. 

19 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

No good to me.  Unless it's a slightly delayed broadcast with a bleep/censor button I'm out. 

If it’s PPV, is there any blowback for a wee bit of “colour”? Over here, you make it off the public airwaves and it’s near anything goes.

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

Should be able to. If the smart tv has a web browser you can try that. Might be easier to connect a laptop to it, if you have one. Or cast from a mobile or tablet. How you do that will depend on the mobile and the tv

Smart TV has a web browser just put in Queens v St Mirren and the game should come on.

The other night  I did as above for the Morton game on you tube 

Smart TV has a web browser just put in Queens v St Mirren and the game should come on.
The other night  I did as above for the Morton game on you tube 

I don’t think it will be as simple as that. And even if you find it on your tv browser you will still need to type in your login details.

On your laptop or tablet is probably the easiest way if you have one. (The latter is not a fisherman’s friend.[emoji6]) And then connect those to your tv if you can?

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 minutes ago, louisxiv said:
I've paid for this but can't get into the stream. Can anyone advise? 

Are you logged in? Go to fixtures at top right and on St Mirren game click on camera icon.

Yes. Logged in, no entry. Irritating.