The Queen of the South thread

They absolutely do not in the League Cup. It's a condition of entry and picking up your prize money that the lower division clubs have to be tested within 7 days before playing a Premiership side. Ross County have chosen to pay for Elgin and Brora to be tested when they need to as a gesture to Highland football but otherwise the lower division clubs are having to test for it.
SD you are our very own Queen of the South fact checker. Ever fancied a job with Donald Trump? [emoji6]

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

"to all affected fans". Tbf that's plenty for me. We aren't any more important than the Morton supporters who forked out as well and even though we missed our own teams goals, they also missed two goals.

The statement is fine with me and providing I get my refund then I'll be drawing a line in the sand and purchasing a ticket for the next Morton - QoS if the problems are fixed.

The "to all affected fans" statement carries less weight because the preceding sentence calls out "our loyal fans".

It's not a huge deal but would have been better to formally acknowledge the other people affected.

Also interested on the financial side with QOS due their cut. Had Morton's incompetence done you out of Money?

Pleased for you.

No one suggested we were more important than the Morton fans but the statement was very slanted to cover Morton fans especially when it concludes by saying "we hope you stick with us."  Courtesy at least should have seen him mention opposition fans. 

I'll be buying a ticket for the next game at Morton irrespective of being refunded or not. 

No need to get arsey. If you aren't bothered about a refund anyway I don't see why you care they never specifically mentioned QoS.
The "to all affected fans" statement carries less weight because the preceding sentence calls out "our loyal fans".

It's not a huge deal but would have been better to formally acknowledge the other people affected.

Also interested on the financial side with QOS due their cut. Had Morton's incompetence done you out of Money?

They still said it though. They've made a complete arse of it, they've apologised and will be refunding the money. I really couldn't care if they mention us or not.

Put it this way: I'd much rather they gave us our money back and not mention us as opposed to mentioning us and not refunding.

Refunding all who paid. I was told some QOS have already been notified and paid.

The system most teams employ just asks you to sign up and create an account it does not differentiate if your home or away.

So all our refunds are on the way. Can't  be fairer than that.

No comment from QOS, maybe agreed to forego their cut or MCT are paying.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Error

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Refunding all who paid. I was told some QOS have already been notified and paid.

The system most teams employ just asks you to sign up and create an account it does not differentiate if your home or away.

So all our refunds are on the way. Can't  be fairer than that.

No comment from QOS, maybe agreed to forego their cut or MCT are paying.

Why would Queens comment?

On 04/10/2020 at 15:52, Skyline Drifter said:

12 or 13 Hearts away games on live you win.
11 No win, no loss
10 or less I win.

We've not agreed a stake yet. £20?

On 04/10/2020 at 15:55, TxRover said:

I was thinking £50, simply because it’ll be for a good cause, but anything between £20-50 works for me...and yes, I know I’m stupid for this bet, but sometimes the wallet has to back the mouth.

You can't win this bet now. You could still tie it but you've no more margin for error. 😏

11 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Can we have Messi Scott as co-comentator? 🤞

Is the first game Northfield? _94792598_revimjolly.jpg.f27fbabd8bf0c5430370468832fc03b1.jpg

Technically, Messi Scott isnt a Queens fan, so he'd have to be a guest commentator.

Northfield is first up. The number for the Samaritans will be scrolling along the bottom of the screen

30 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Technically, Messi Scott isnt a Queens fan, so he'd have to be a guest commentator.

Northfield is first up. The number for the Samaritans will be scrolling along the bottom of the screen

You didn't say Queens fan, you just said "P&B user". 🙁

I haven't had my email either. Must be behind 19QOS19 in the queue

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You can't win this bet now. You could still tie it but you've no more margin for error. 😏

I feel like Scotland playing an international then...

The BBC probably saw this thread and are shooting for 10 now, wait, now I’m sounding as paranoid as the Cheeto in Chief over here.

Edit: Looked over the announcement and I’ll take the hit with the Raith v Hearts game going to PPV on Raith TV. I will be VERY interested to see how the boycott turns out for that one! I must say leaving Morton v Hearts on PPV, given Morton’s, er, difficulties recently is a really nasty little move. Imaging Crawford considering the PPV revenue from that one and then having to refund it all...

Edited by TxRover

5 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Can we have Messi Scott as co-comentator? 🤞

Is the first game Northfield? _94792598_revimjolly.jpg.f27fbabd8bf0c5430370468832fc03b1.jpg

I just can't understand why nobody has asked me to be a commentator yet maybe waiting for the 1st home league game .

On tomorrow's game I have paid to live stream it will I get it on my smart TV  .

How do I do that ? this will surprise  a few fans but I am not technically minded .