The Queen of the South thread

38 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'll take that bet. Stakes?

How about a donation to either the Kirkcaldy Foodbank (if I win) or your choice in Dumfries (if you win)? Doesnt have to be much, but just something to make it interesting...I'd mail you a lager, but with global warming and the shite quality of such here...

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

How about a donation to either the Kirkcaldy Foodbank (if I win) or your choice in Dumfries (if you win)? Doesnt have to be much, but just something to make it interesting...I'd mail you a lager, but with global warming and the shite quality of such here...

Happy to take it but its a daft bet. Any 1 Hearts game not covered you cant win. Any two I do.

Havent checked dates but have they no midweek away games scheduled? BBC will be off air for coverage over Xmas too probably. Season is 27 games but BBC wont stagger their 20 games every fortnight. They did it in two batches with a gap last year. I doubt they will show more than 10 Hearts games in reality.

Guest 4RedCards
45 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

More or less. Home club gets to keep same percentage for costs they would if there was an attendance then its split 50/50.

Which platform do Morton use, if Pixellot I’m out !!!

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Happy to take it but its a daft bet. Any 1 Hearts game not covered you cant win. Any two I do.

Havent checked dates but have they no midweek away games scheduled? BBC will be off air for coverage over Xmas too probably. Season is 27 games but BBC wont stagger their 20 games every fortnight. They did it in two batches with a gap last year. I doubt they will show more than 10 Hearts games in reality.

Daft bet for a good cause, I’m in. It’s worth the amusement...you wanna spot me another one?

Just purchased my "ticket"  for the Morton game.  Hope the stream is good but even if it's not,  provided we win, I won't begrudge the cost. I've got a season ticket for home league games and £10 for all other games is fair enough. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs