The Queen of the South thread

Nice one. If I mind right he moved to Crawley for a decent fee when they were paying good wages so hopefully he’s made a few quid from the game [emoji106] 
I don't think he spent long down there (can't be bothered with a quick Google search) but he did feature for them when Crawley played at Old Trafford. Must have been a good experience for him.

19 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Again?

They charged £5 to watch their friendly with Albion Rovers tonight with no commentary. They are advertising Saturday's game as having commentary. It doesn't actually say what price it will be but I assume it will be the same.

See if your going to post vaguely ITK type stuff, just go the whole hog and live Tweet the game.

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I expect they're bench fillers. Niyah is a forward according to the website. Better than a couple of ageing diddies I suppose.

Two young Attack minded players signed today, surely the priority signings now have to be  a RB, LB another CB and CM. I would imagine a few if not all these players will come in on on loan... 

25 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Two young Attack minded players signed today, surely the priority signings now have to be  a RB, LB another CB and CM. I would imagine a few if not all these players will come in on on loan... 

I'd be shocked if we sign another CM. We already have 3 plus Gibson could cover there as well. 2 full backs and a centre back to come, I'd expect.

So we sign 2 potentially promising youngsters and there’s negativity.

Can’t imagine the meltdown if we’d signed Kidd and Paton or 2 other journeymen. 

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before the defence is finalised.

19 minutes ago, Benji said:

So we sign 2 potentially promising youngsters and there’s negativity.

Can’t imagine the meltdown if we’d signed Kidd and Paton or 2 other journeymen. 

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before the defence is finalised.

Didn't mean to be negative, just a little concerned it's only 12 days until the first competitive game of the season and we don't have a full back in the squad.... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

2 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Internet search suggests McKechnie is the more attacking minded of the two. Joseph seems to be predominantly a central midfielder but transfermarkt site shows he can play on the side too. Not sure how reliable these sites are with regards to lesser known players. 

2 hours ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Internet search suggests McKechnie is the more attacking minded of the two. Joseph seems to be predominantly a central midfielder but transfermarkt site shows he can play on the side too. Not sure how reliable these sites are with regards to lesser known players. 

Joseph is a forward. Not seen him play anywhere else. He has come on up front in all three friendlies and played up front for Annan last season. He scored against Threave. 

McKechnie generally wide left / winger.

Joseph is a forward. Not seen him play anywhere else. He has come on up front in all three friendlies and played up front for Annan last season. He scored against Threave. 

According to a rangers fan on Twitter he generally plays on the right [emoji2375] former team mate of Joseph said he could play anywhere across front 3

7 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Shows the credibility of these sites then. Must also add that it showed McKechnie as a RW. 

82FDD1E6-FEFB-41DA-82C9-A72DF8C3736D.jpeg

47 minutes ago, qos1990 said:

According to a rangers fan on Twitter he generally plays on the right emoji2375.png former team mate of Joseph said he could play anywhere across front 3

41 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Shows the credibility of these sites then. Must also add that it showed McKechnie as a RW. 

82FDD1E6-FEFB-41DA-82C9-A72DF8C3736D.jpeg

Fair enough, maybe he is predominantly right then. He's come on left side in the three friendlies so far but I've never seen him before those