The Queen of the South thread

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

Yeah, we're all just wishing we could sign Kevin O'Hara on a three year deal.

Messi Scotts night off is it?

Judging by the players that "don't look to bad" I'd imagine you'd be fucking delighted with the championships third top scorer from last season. 

That attacking lineup looks utterly fucking shite, if you think it looks good it's optimism taking over any sort of logical reasonining. 

3 hours ago, Dougie Mills said:

I have zero expectations this season 

Which is absolutely fine, but let's just say it how it is. 

1 minute ago, Mr X said:
5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
Which is absolutely fine, but let's just say it how it is. 

You do have a vivid imagination but, as happens often, you imagine wrong.

You'd have to have a wild imagination to think the above atracking lineup "doesn't look bad". 

So Fitzpatrick, Shields, Robinson and Dobbie aren’t decent options going forward?
It's mental. I think our recruitment, on paper and all things considered, gives reason for optimism. Like the sound of the wingers and welcome strength in depth upfront. Heck we've even got a permanent goalie.

It's mental. I think our recruitment, on paper and all things considered, gives reason for optimism. Like the sound of the wingers and welcome strength in depth upfront. Heck we've even got a permanent goalie.

Don’t get me wrong jury is out on McCabe and McKee. But I can see the merit in McKee giving how many goals he was told involved in last season, McCabe is a player Johnston has managed knows what he brings. Keeper I’m very happy with, Ayo is a unknown quantity but by all accounts is quick and loses f**k all in the air, Buchanan getting a slagging from Morton and Falkirk fans but that’s hardly a surprise, was a player I always wanted us to get so hopefully he can find some form he had. Pybus will hopefully do job he done for us first six months of season, doing the donkey work to allow McKee to play. And then our front four as I’ve said is young bar Dobbs, but I think Shields can give us a bit of what Lyndon did, Fitzpatrick and Robinson on either wing 🤝 Dobbs back to doing what he does best

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I never appreciated how liked we are by other fans in this division. But the amount of concern opposition supporters seem to have for our squad this season is quite touching.

I'm sure if you were to do decent business this window you wouldn't complain at fans of other teams coming on and complimenting it. 

2 hours ago, qos1990 said:

So Fitzpatrick, Shields, Robinson and Dobbie aren’t decent options going forward?

No.