The Queen of the South thread

26 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

He was absoslutely dreadful for the majority of his time there. Wasnt offered a new deal and never appeared fully fit. If you think he will be a success you're very deluded and mistaken.

He left of his own accord shortly after the management changed there and his off field role changed. He was never in any position to be offered any new deal. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are peddling some sort of personal agenda.  You've moved the goalposts three times in three posts so far.

27 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

He was absoslutely dreadful for the majority of his time there. Wasnt offered a new deal and never appeared fully fit. If you think he will be a success you're very deluded and mistaken.

Looking forward to @Skyline Drifter completing his hat-trick of absoslutely bitchslapping your misinformed posts. 

1 hour ago, Maverick_- said:

I thought QOS were jumped before. This has just confirmed it for me, guy couldn't get in a mediocre league 2 Stenny team last season. What is actually going on here.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Mmm, he literally started every single fixture Stenhousemuir played during his time with them.

Still what use are facts, eh?

52 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

He played 8 times and didn't impress at all, that's facts.

34 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He played 12 times, in the 12 games they had while he was there, and was easily the best player on the pitch in their televised Challenge Cup tie with Waterford, which is why he was awarded Man of the Match in it.

Your "facts" are nonsense.

31 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He left of his own accord shortly after the management changed there and his off field role changed. He was never in any position to be offered any new deal. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are peddling some sort of personal agenda.  You've moved the goalposts three times in three posts so far.

170718 42 First hat-trick of the season in the second game of the season.jpg

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

170718 42 First hat-trick of the season in the second game of the season.jpg

What absoslute nonsense 😂😂 his performances were not in merit of a new deal, fair enough he might have left for personal reasons but I'm sure no Stenny fans were sad to see the back of him. I'm absoslutely certain QOS will be relegated and I don't think it will be long before the proof is in the pudding. This is miles from a good signing.

What absoslute nonsense [emoji23][emoji23] his performances were not in merit of a new deal, fair enough he might have left for personal reasons but I'm sure no Stenny fans were sad to see the back of him. I'm absoslutely certain QOS will be relegated and I don't think it will be long before the proof is in the pudding. This is miles from a good signing.

Given how SD has taken your previous posts to pieces, the fact you are "absoslutely" certain QoS will be relegated is a massive boost of confidence to the season ahead for us.

Quit while you're behind.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Given how SD has taken your previous posts to pieces, the fact you are "absoslutely" certain QoS will be relegated is a massive boost of confidence to the season ahead for us.

Quit while you're behind.

He "took apart my post" what absoslute crap 😂 you're getting far to caught up on how many games he played as opposed to the actual standard he's shown, which btw is pretty awful and miles off championship standard. So yes I'd say I'm fairly confident you will be going down. Let's just hope that Dykes money can salvage some sort of quality in this window for you.

He "took apart my post" what absoslute crap [emoji23] you're getting far to caught up on how many games he played as opposed to the actual standard he's shown, which btw is pretty awful and miles off championship standard. So yes I'd say I'm fairly confident you will be going down. Let's just hope that Dykes money can salvage some sort of quality in this window for you.

I don't know what's worse: your lack of understanding behind quoting what someone has said, your continual misspelling of absolute/absolutely or the fact you continue to post "absoslute" drivel.

Unfortunately 4 Annan players have tested positive for Covid and our friendly against them has been cancelled. 
Just been told this. More worryingly is that if it spreads, Sturgeon might just shut the area down like Lanarkshire.

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't know what's worse: your lack of understanding behind quoting what someone has said, your continual misspelling of absolute/absolutely or the fact you continue to post "absoslute" drivel.

Once again missing the point. Poor signing, as all of your signings have been really. Relegation is inevitable. Just my opinion, I know you don't take kindly to the opinion that Queens are anything other than dross, but that's all it is. 

Once again missing the point. Poor signing, as all of your signings have been really. Relegation is inevitable. Just my opinion, I know you don't take kindly to the opinion that Queens are anything other than dross, but that's all it is. 
Claiming something is inevitable isnt giving an opinion.

HTH :)

29 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
30 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:
Unfortunately 4 Annan players have tested positive for Covid and our friendly against them has been cancelled. 

Just been told this. More worryingly is that if it spreads, Sturgeon might just shut the area down like Lanarkshire.

Players not necessarily from Annan.. 

12 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

Boring 💤  Off you go to the seaside... 

57 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

What absoslute nonsense 😂😂 his performances were not in merit of a new deal, fair enough he might have left for personal reasons but I'm sure no Stenny fans were sad to see the back of him. I'm absoslutely certain QOS will be relegated and I don't think it will be long before the proof is in the pudding. This is miles from a good signing.

What on earth are you on about? What "new deal"? Are you under the misapprehension he was at Stenhousemuir all season? He joined them in August 19 on a deal for the rest of the season and then cancelled it in November after the management change from McMenamin to Irons. As he'd played for two clubs then he couldn't play again last season (though he eventually registered for and played with our Reserves). There was never any remote question of a "new deal". He was only there 2 and a half months. Why on earth would anyone even have been talking about a new deal? And if his performances were that bad why did he start EVERY SINGLE GAME while he was there?

16 minutes ago, Maverick_- said:

He "took apart my post" what absoslute crap 😂 you're getting far to caught up on how many games he played as opposed to the actual standard he's shown, which btw is pretty awful and miles off championship standard. So yes I'd say I'm fairly confident you will be going down. Let's just hope that Dykes money can salvage some sort of quality in this window for you.

i take it your not a queens fan maverick by saying you will be going down instead of we ?