The Queen of the South thread

23 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

What on earth are you on about? What "new deal"? Are you under the misapprehension he was at Stenhousemuir all season? He joined them in August 19 on a deal for the rest of the season and then cancelled it in November after the management change from McMenamin to Irons. As he'd played for two clubs then he couldn't play again last season (though he eventually registered for and played with our Reserves). There was never any remote question of a "new deal". He was only there 2 and a half months. Why on earth would anyone even have been talking about a new deal? And if his performances were that bad why did he start EVERY SINGLE GAME while he was there?

Fair enough my impression was it was a deal till January that was cut short. The point still stands, he played badly in the games he played, as did the rest of the team. The guys miles past it, certainly was a very good player but this isn't 2010.

Guest 4RedCards
18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Jesus Christ, come back Messi Scott, all's forgiven. You're tedious but at least you're self aware.

BELTER absolute BELTER count him OUT 🤜

34 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Thanks. I knew about the first one but they only had one positive when the game was called off. Didn't know about the other three and hadn't seen it anywhere. Nor did DNG24 come up when I googled it before the last post.

Just now, FrankReynolds said:

Think you posted this before you found a link but your link says 4 Annan players. Nonetheless i hope it hasn't spread and we can play our next friendly match. 

The players are not FROM Annan though. They are central based players who play for Annan.

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Thanks. I knew about the first one but they only had one positive when the game was called off. Didn't know about the other three and hadn't seen it anywhere. Nor did DNG24 come up when I googled it before the last post.

If you (or anyone for that matter) have Facebook, there's a good page called 'Your football page (Border edition') that updates reliable news pretty quickly. 

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Jesus Christ, come back Messi Scott, all's forgiven. You're tedious but at least you're self aware.

You'll regret that. He's just been on the Raith thread saying Anthony Stokes would be a good potential signing for Raith...right after he's left Livi due to their astroturf. 

22 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Good Question, unfortunately the young lad can't be in AJ thoughts for this season, Shame as he would have been a good addition to the squad he is strong and clears his lines well, still young and learning his trade too. 

_20200915_180547.JPG

Jesus Christ you lot are still obsessed with this donkey. 

The bigger question btw  - pun fully intended - is why a supposedly professional footballer in 2020 is ballooning two full sizes in the first place. Not a gamble that I'd be taking in case he's back on the double king rib suppers by November.

Jesus Christ you lot are still obsessed with this donkey. 
The bigger question btw  - pun fully intended - is why a supposedly professional footballer in 2020 is ballooning two full sizes in the first place. Not a gamble that I'd be taking in case he's back on the double king rib suppers by November.
Only some, ie one, of us are obsessed with him