The Queen of the South thread

Much like with El Bakhtaoui in January, looks like you've rolled over and had your belly tickled.

It happened before El Bak with Baird (and Kerr). If the player doesn't want to play, a club our size really can't do much about it. A bigger club would throw them in with the reserves (Baird and Kerr). Regardless, it's still a bit shit that contracts really count for nothing if the player wants away.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
20 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
Much like with El Bakhtaoui in January, looks like you've rolled over and had your belly tickled.

It happened before El Bak with Baird (and Kerr). If the player doesn't want to play, a club our size really can't do much about it. A bigger club would throw them in with the reserves (Baird and Kerr). Regardless, it's still a bit shit that contracts really count for nothing if the player wants away.

And Harkins.

Just now, Fae_the_'briggs said:

News on where,  if anywhere,  Holt's off to? As others have said, a steady performer but fell short of his performances during his first spell imo. 

I’m sure it said on your clubs announcement that he is away back to Cyrprus. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

At least Queens are getting something, in the time of Hughie Gallagher you got nowt.........a bit like we did with Nisbet.

On 02/09/2020 at 11:02, Ludo*1 said:

Cheers.

His delivery was one of the most impressive things last year. Don't have the stats to hand (Maybe @RandomGuy. 

We've had the debate on Holt a hundred times before so I won't touch on it again - I'm just happy we're in a position where we can both say we've got quality LB's. I hope we're both still saying that by the end of the coming season!

Well, maybe not.