The Queen of the South thread

One of the only positives tonight...
12D7537A-8C89-4973-9862-576EEC21456F.jpeg.89c181a2fd336fb2f5bcac565e64efba.jpeg
An away win for Scotland against the side who were top and finishing the night top of the group. Two massive positives on top of Dykes's goal tbh.

^^^ Tartan Army thread for this pish.

33 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

An away win for Scotland against the side who were top and finishing the night top of the group. Two massive positives on top of Dykes's goal tbh.

^^^ Tartan Army thread for this pish.

To be fair the side that were top are all currently self isolating. 

To be fair the side that were top are all currently self isolating. 
You can only beat what's in front of you. It wasn't pretty but a Scotland victory away from home is pretty rare so it's always a positive when it happens.

44 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Queend loan signing from Livi last season Jack Hamilton sighs a year loan deal at East Fife.. 

No disrespect to East Fife, but I thought he'd have got a Championship club this season. We're not desperate for a forward but I wouldn't have been averse to taking him back. I guess he's more likely to play every week in League 1 and maybe that's what he now needs.

No disrespect to East Fife, but I thought he'd have got a Championship club this season. We're not desperate for a forward but I wouldn't have been averse to taking him back. I guess he's more likely to play every week in League 1 and maybe that's what he now needs.

What’s he like?

5 minutes ago, ewan_fife said:

What’s he like?

Strong, quite mobile, good in the air, physical forward. Not necessarily going to score a lot of goals but works hard and holds the ball up. Still a bit raw but he's had a lot of football for someone only 20. I think ideally you'd want to play him alongside a goalgetter rather than expect him to be one but he has a chance in the game if he keeps developing.