The Queen of the South thread

Our advertising for members has just helped the club get £2000 for shirt draw entries, season tickets and player sponsorship in time for the start of the new season that it wouldn’t otherwise have had.
You wanted us to stop back when we posted about reaching 120 members saying that people had got the message. Seems like almost 200 people hadn’t. 
Ignore him. Idiotic post. Trust do good stuff, proud to be a member.

Personally can’t wait to see the back of all this constant trust advertising. 
Absolutely entitled to opinion. The only point I would make is through the trust advertising they have just surpassed 300 members for the first time in the trusts history, as opposed to when first joined few years ago it was barely scraping 200 members. It's a fantastic response and show of strength and support to the football club and the efforts of the trust committee. I encourage the trust to advertise more and to shout out about what it does both for the club and the community.

3 hours ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Ross Cunningham released from Hamilton. Left sided attacking midfielder that can also operate all over midfield. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in our squad. 

No thanks. But I really thought AJ would have added to the 7 that were signed first day back at training last week... These signings got fans interested again then STOP.  There is certainly a lack of defenders at the moment... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

No thanks. But I really thought AJ would have added to the 7 that were signed first day back at training last week... These signings got fans interested again then STOP.  There is certainly a lack of defenders at the moment... 
I'd sooner a natural wide player comes in before another defender.

The winners of the annual Queens Trust members draw....

Thank you to everyone that has joined the Queens Trust for 2020/21 from new members, renewals, returning members, life members, and those that do monthly direct debits. The support has been fantastic as we reached a record 312 members.

From members in Dumfries to many all over the UK and to even some abroad. Thank you.

We have some extra prizes this year. For these we would like to say a big thank you to Roderick Pool who very kindly donated 2 junior blue tickets and also a big thank you to the Doonhamer Travel Club who very kindly donated a prize of 5 free travels to central belt games when travel to away games resumes. 

We have also added a new prize ourselves for what we feel is a key age group in the support of those that are students or aged 16-21. 

The Queens Trust Committee held an online meeting to conduct this evenings draw. The lucky winners are:

QOS Season tickets:
Adult: David Main
Senior: Hugh Close
Student/16-21: Cameron Harper
Junior Blue: Harry Cameron
Junior Blue: Hugo Purdie
Junior Blue: Jamie Robson
Junior Blue: Jack Gracie

Bus travel with the Travel Club (5 games): Ali Cronie

Thank you all once again for your great support. It is very much appreciated.

Have any friendlies been written in I did have a look on website? Month to go till season starts I'm starting to get excited and optimistic - let's see how long that lasts for.
10 minutes into the Morton game would be my bet [emoji38]

Did you guys ever try Marshall at LW? He seems to have all the attributes for it - cracking cross, not exactly slow and a brilliant engine. His weak points are probably more defensively than anything else.