The Queen of the South thread

33 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Jack Hamilton available on loan again from Livi  wonder if Queens will make a move to sign him again 

Source? He's in their squad again today.

I thought he did quite well and was probably Dobbie's best partner last season so I certainly wouldn't be averse to bringing him back but with Shields and Goss already signed I'm not sure centre forward is a priority position for us at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I thought he did quite well and was probably Dobbie's best partner last season so I certainly wouldn't be averse to bringing him back but with Shields and Goss already signed I'm not sure centre forward is a priority position for us at the moment.

Today's Sun saying he is heading out on loan again, wants game time & Morton looks likely destination they are keen to have him

54 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Exactly get a Goalkeeper CB & RB in and then think about adding more to the squad. 

More prizes now added!! 

The Queens Trust has very kindly been donated an extra 2 junior blues Queen of the South season tickets to add to our Queens Trust members draw which is at the end of the month thanks to Roderick Pool

That means we now have a total of 6 prizes: One adult season ticket, one concession season ticket and 4 junior blues season tickets to raffle! 

To enter all you have to do is join the Queens Trust for 20/21. To become a member and help to support our work only costs £10 (if working) or £5 (for all concessions) for the whole year. Please join today to be in the draw. 

Thank you very much to Roderick Pool for your kind donation and helping to get more kids to follow the South!

Artwork: ‘Blue Army’ by artist Paine Proffitt. Prints available with a special discount for all Queens Trust Members.

F831AB23-F8AD-48F7-9BB0-66AD95DD57F2.jpeg

More prizes now added!! 
The Queens Trust has very kindly been donated an extra 2 junior blues Queen of the South season tickets to add to our Queens Trust members draw which is at the end of the month thanks to Roderick Pool
That means we now have a total of 6 prizes: One adult season ticket, one concession season ticket and 4 junior blues season tickets to raffle! 
To enter all you have to do is join the Queens Trust for 20/21. To become a member and help to support our work only costs £10 (if working) or £5 (for all concessions) for the whole year. Please join today to be in the draw. 
Thank you very much to Roderick Pool for your kind donation and helping to get more kids to follow the South!
Artwork: ‘Blue Army’ by artist Paine Proffitt. Prints available with a special discount for all Queens Trust Members.
F831AB23-F8AD-48F7-9BB0-66AD95DD57F2.jpeg.938b90e44186775139e64fb32f1b6200.jpeg
How do you give your name when you buy through Ebay? I know you'll get my details as the buyer but I'll buy one for my daughter as well.

Hi 19QOS19

thanks for asking. on eBay there is a place for sending the seller a message when making the purchase. You can let me know there or if don’t see that happy if you private message me either here or to the trust email joetulip1919 at Hotmail. co.uk

Many thanks!. For any juniors that already may have a season ticket we will gladly get them a club shop voucher as an alternative.

Edited by JTulip

Hi 19QOS19
thanks for asking. on eBay there is a place for sending the seller a message when making the purchase. You can let me know there or if don’t see that happy if you private message me either here or to the trust email joetulip1919 at Hotmail. co.uk
Many thanks!. For any juniors that already may have a season ticket we will gladly get them a club shop voucher as an alternative.
Got it. Cheers muchly.

48 minutes ago, BIGdavieT said:

Any chance we can relaunch the squad list by position?! SD?

Goalkeepers
Jack Leighfield

Defenders
Gregor Buchanan 
Kevin Holt 

Midfielders
Aidan Fitzpatrick 
Rhys McCabe 
Joe McKee 
Dan Pybus 

Forwards
Stephen Dobbie 
Tommy Goss 
Connor Shields 

5 hours ago, FrankReynolds said:

Goalkeepers
Jack Leighfield

Defenders
Gregor Buchanan 
Kevin Holt 

Midfielders
Aidan Fitzpatrick 
Rhys McCabe 
Joe McKee 
Dan Pybus 

Forwards
Stephen Dobbie 
Tommy Goss 
Connor Shields 

nowt wrong with this attacking formation. Means opposition will have to bring back players to help defend

7 hours ago, FrankReynolds said:

Goalkeepers
Jack Leighfield

Defenders
Gregor Buchanan 
Kevin Holt 

Midfielders
Aidan Fitzpatrick 
Rhys McCabe 
Joe McKee 
Dan Pybus 

Forwards
Stephen Dobbie 
Tommy Goss 
Connor Shields 

hmm i think we are missing someone .did we not just sign a keeper atherton from liverpool youths .