The Queen of the South thread

Billy Reid maybe putting in a good word for us there. 

Not saying it’d be a great signing or anything as it could go either way with but it’s a lot more exciting/intriguing than any of the shite we had in last year

On 02/08/2020 at 23:31, JTulip said:

Delighted that the Queens Trust has now reached 250 members! This will allow us to enter a 4th entry in the Queen of the South shirt draw that’s coming up. Huge thank you to everyone that has joined! Amazing support. 

Membership is still open to support the Trust & have a chance to win QOS season tickets.

Excellent news.  Also nice to see that Jim McCormack will be making the draw as he is a great guy who has put his heart and soul into supporting the Club for decades.

http://qosfc.com/news-5127?fbclid=IwAR0AkXwzHGfMXZeOaSZC3cCkKQ58L-r_1CSfL-S2bbuSgu-4YG9OXjOpHwQ

1 hour ago, Parttimesupporter said:

Excellent news.  Also nice to see that Jim McCormack will be making the draw as he is a great guy who has put his heart and soul into supporting the Club for decades.

http://qosfc.com/news-5127?fbclid=IwAR0AkXwzHGfMXZeOaSZC3cCkKQ58L-r_1CSfL-S2bbuSgu-4YG9OXjOpHwQ

Think I might have been the 250th to sign up!

On 02/08/2020 at 17:09, Fitbafollower said:

Have qosfc announced the signing of Tommy Goss for next season?

is he a prospect?

There was a post on twitter about him signing buts it's been deleted. 

The post was put up today. 

Edited by FrankReynolds

20 hours ago, Parttimesupporter said:

Have there been as many entries for the shirt sponsor draw this year compared to recent years?

Does the shirt draw generate more money for the club than we would expect to get for a shirt sponsor?  I always liked the idea as it must be a  good way to get lots of local companies involved and generate a bit of excitement for them. 

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The Club's official Twitter? Seems unlikely.

Sorry, should have been clearer. No it wasn't the official Twitter account. One his his pals had congratulated him on it then took  it down. Maybe just a wind up if they seen the recent posts on here, maybe true but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. 

Have you seen him play much SD? If so what do you make of him? Similar to Lyndon? 

56 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Has another football club ever entered this draw? That'd be a laugh- seeing the Pars or Dundee sponsored on your tops. 

No, and I don't think it would be allowed under League rules. We do however have entrants who are sponsors of another club in this division which would be moderately amusing.

12 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

Sorry, should have been clearer. No it wasn't the official Twitter account. One his his pals had congratulated him on it then took  it down. Maybe just a wind up if they seen the recent posts on here, maybe true but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. 

Have you seen him play much SD? If so what do you make of him? Similar to Lyndon? 

I don't think I've ever seen him play.