The Queen of the South thread

2 hours ago, BIGdavieT said:

Yeah that’s what I thought. IF fans are allowed at all there has been quite a few suggestions that away fans will not be included initially.

Obviously a disaster for any team facing Falkirk as they are such a HUGE club. emoji12.png

An away fans ban would be quite amusing if only for the fact it will completely undermine Hearts fans belief that they will bring the Championship finances to their knees by boycotting away games! Plus the fact they all seem to have booked their travel and accommodation for Inverness away already to pay homage to Scot Gardiner.

In the real world though, hopefully we'll be allowed crowds at least to the levels we usually get at Palmerston by the time we start playing. It could be a long difficult season if not.

Based on? I havent seen anything to suggest that. All I've seen is a vague suggestiion without detail that some social distanced attendance may be allowed in September. In the first instance that will be season ficket holders I imagine and then home fans if there is capacity left. I would assume we are a bit away from away fans being allowed. Hopefully I am wrong though.
Read this too early after last night. Didn't wee the 'away' bit.

Delighted that the Queens Trust has now reached 250 members! This will allow us to enter a 4th entry in the Queen of the South shirt draw that’s coming up. Huge thank you to everyone that has joined! Amazing support. 

Membership is still open to support the Trust & have a chance to win QOS season tickets.

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

If we are going down the youth route next season you have to imagine Gibson will recommend any ones he think can make the step up or at the very least fill the bench.

Sure AJ will know all, if any players that could take the step up to help the first team squad this seadon he attended most if not all the reserve games last season. 

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What's the mood in the support for how you guys will do this coming season? Have missed all of Queen's transfer activity so no idea how your squad looks like. Basically Dobbie + 10 jobbers again?

You haven't missed anything, we currently have 3 signed players.

35 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What's the mood in the support for how you guys will do this coming season? Have missed all of Queen's transfer activity so no idea how your squad looks like. Basically Dobbie + 10 jobbers again?

There's a pinned squad thread at the top of the page. Like dhd said we currently have three players over the age of 16.

Guest Flash
1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Sure AJ will know all, if any players that could take the step up to help the first team squad this seadon he attended most if not all the reserve games last season. 

If he didn’t think they were good enough to get into that team last season why will he think they will be good enough now? 

33 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The Championship Predictor thread probably gives a fair assessment of how our season will pan out.  Johnston has (another) major rebuild to do,  hopefully along with the "jobbers"  he can bring in two or three above average players,  probably loans,  and we can actually hold onto them for the season instead of losing them midway through. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is AJ back to work then? I wouldn't believe a thing that comes out that shitrag.

If not, maybe he will start back even part time on Thursday the same day as shirt sponsorship draw is done. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH