The Queen of the South thread

Purchased my season ticket yesterday so I can watch streamed matches,  and give the club some cash,  but another point has just come to mind,  can you receive streamed matches if you've only got access to the "cooncil telly" stations? I can't be arsed subscribing to Sky or whatever  just to watch a handful of games before (hopefully)  fans will be allowed to attend matches. 

Purchased my season ticket yesterday so I can watch streamed matches,  and give the club some cash,  but another point has just come to mind,  can you receive streamed matches if you've only got access to the "cooncil telly" stations? I can't be arsed subscribing to Sky or whatever  just to watch a handful of games before (hopefully)  fans will be allowed to attend matches. 
I've not looked into it but I'd have thought you're more likely to watch it through a laptop/smart device?

19 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

https://www.pieandbovril.com/articles/413-spfl-streaming

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 minutes ago, Fae_the_ said:

I've not looked into it but I'd have thought you're more likely to watch it through a laptop/smart device?

That sounds feasible, I should've thought of that,  thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

What are you trying to say like?  That's obviously way above my head 

We're fortunate in a way in that we get to see how it all pans out for the Premiership clubs, and hopefully by the time it comes into force for ourselves all of the glitches will have been ironed out.

It will almost certainly be a web streaming platform either accessed from the club's website, or more likely a third party site.  I'm sure the club will make the information available as soon as they have it.

53 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

14 September - Scottish Sports stadia can reopen with limited spectators and physical distancing. 

Some good news 

1 minute ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

There's a very obvious quip about Palmerston and 'limited spectators' but am going to rise above it.

That's good news.

The only problem is you've got to quarantine for 14 days afterwards. 

The only problem is you've got to quarantine for 14 days afterwards. 
I feel trapped and frustrated anytime I watch football at Palmerston. I don't think I could suffer 14 days of it on top of that...

Guest Flash
5 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

We're fortunate in a way in that we get to see how it all pans out for the Premiership clubs, and hopefully by the time it comes into force for ourselves all of the glitches will have been ironed out.

It will almost certainly be a web streaming platform either accessed from the club's website, or more likely a third party site.  I'm sure the club will make the information available as soon as they have it.

If you want a heads up on the terms and conditions for season ticket and PPV streaming they are set out in the SPFL Rule I22A from about page 103 onwards.

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 28-Jul-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

We are now at 227 Trust members! 

So very close to our target of 250 members for 20/21. Thank you to all that have been joining. Please help us to reach 250 Queens Trust members.

If we can reach 250 we will be able to put a 4th entry into the Queens shirt draw. Trust membership is only £10/£5 for the year! Please help us by joining the Trust today. Persuade a friend or sign up a family member. Support the Trust, help the club AND you also have a chance to win Queens season tickets! 

A warm Queens Trust welcome to the following who have all signed up as Trust members for 20/21. They are Julie and Brian Kelly, Iain Crosbie, Susan and Bill Windsor and also Paul and John Nelson. Many thanks to you all for joining and supporting our work. It is very much appreciated.

8210D518-070A-4D03-8C3C-0D2D4DD001F3.jpeg

1 hour ago, the_palmy_pie said:

This remains one of my favourite Palmerston memories. 84 yards 

4048150A-25B6-4A41-BB8B-E539155E1765.jpeg

Meh, open goal, not even the best goal of the game. 🙄

Agree though, as a memory it may never be beaten. Just the way a full Portland Drive End was bouncing before it even reached the net. Brilliant to see from the Stand Enclosure when you weren't even certain it was on target until they did so.

7 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I was right behind it, I swear it took a lot longer to hit the net than the video evidence suggests. I'm sure it just trundled across the line!

Yes,  as I remember it,  not so much a bounce in as a trundle. I'm sure all the supporters behind the goal sucking  in air helped pull it over the line. 

11 hours ago, JTulip said:

£10 Adult Trust membership... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253819075856

£5 juniors/seniors/all concessions Trust membership... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252996969388

Other details of how to join the Queens Trust... http://queenstrust.org/?page_id=36

Out of curiosity, what am I paying £13.99 postage for? Is there a membership pack or something?