2. Ayr 20
  3. Raith 18
  4. ICT 16
  5. Dundee 15
  6. Arbroath 14
  7. Alloa 13
  8. Morton 8
  9. Queens 3

So, we are miles behind everyone else in terms of squad numbers (unless Hearts also have only 3 players). The only team we are relatively close to is Morton, but even they have more than double our number. Whether you think it is better to wait and see who is available or there is no point in signing players just now anyway, there is no denying we are currently miles behind everyone else.

Ayr squad numbers are incorrect, we have 16 signed players of which 5 are academy youngsters , who between them have played a handful of games 

Ayr squad numbers are incorrect, we have 16 signed players of which 5 are academy youngsters , who between them have played a handful of games 

I’m really not sure what Academy boys are still signed up and what ones are out of contract. Geggan and Gillespie are still on it as technically they are contracted until next Friday.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I’m really not sure what Academy boys are still signed up and what ones are out of contract. Geggan and Gillespie are still on it as technically they are contracted until next Friday.

I have just gone on who have officially signed on for next season , think 1 or 2 of those academy boys will be loaned out for season  to lower league or junior teams as no reserve league happening 

1 hour ago, lowland star said:

Sell on 15-20% and was told Livingston want 1.5-2 million for him . They turned down 1.1 million from Barnsley

It has not been confirmed anywhere that we have sell on with Dykes .

If we do it will be nowhere near 15 % more like 5 %.

2 hours ago, lowland star said:

Sell on 15-20% and was told Livingston want 1.5-2 million for him . They turned down 1.1 million from Barnsley

15 minutes ago, Steeplechat said:

15% sell on clause. Wrong yet again Jack.

Have the club announced the sell on fee percentage?? 

The pair of you are guessing. 

53 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

Have the club announced the sell on fee percentage?? 

The pair of you are guessing. 

Can’t see many clubs agreeing to a 15% sell in clause at our level , 

Who is the local boy that Alan Johnston has signed for next season from the south of Scotland league?
If he's still furloughed he surely hasn't signed anyone. Tommy Goss had signed for the reserves and if we aren't going with a reserve side next season maybe he'll get handed an offer.

30 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Can’t see many clubs agreeing to a 15% sell in clause at our level , 

I am completely bemused at the notion I've seen in a couple of places now that the level you are playing at precludes a certain percentage of sell on. Where's the logic in that?

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Time will tell who is right but it will be nowhere near 15% be surprised if we even have a sell on clause 

Yeah everything is terrible.  Wouldn't surprise me if we have to pay Livingston 15% of the fee.

3 hours ago, Fitbafollower said:

Who is the local boy that Alan Johnston has signed for next season from the south of Scotland league?

Surely any new signing if true would be announced officially... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Right this time a video of Connor murray's goals from his time at Queens, enjoy guys [emoji106]

Some cracking goals right enough. Common denominator was that his best goals were against teams wae “Wee Jobby McCall” in charge! Hence his signing for Partick.

Interesting times ahead in the next couple of months for Queens. Hopefully AJ has got some half decent players tapped up!