The Queen of the South thread

Off the top of my head, Stuart Lovell (Australia), George O'Boyle (Northern Ireland), Robbie Neilson (Scotland), Robert Connor (Scotland).
Edit - and Myles Beerman (Malta), Jamie McAllister (Scotland)
Scott Fox was in a couple of squads and possibly on the bench, not sure. Didnt actually get on though.
Do they have to have played for our 1st team? Grant Hanley was with us till he was 15 or 16. Never played 1st team though obviously.

Big Marvin Andrews also, must have the most international appearances of anyone that’s played with us.

15 hours ago, lowland star said:

Saw him on Friday and it had a blue thro it

I passed him on the cyclepath yesterday while out for a walk.  Looked more like a green hair dye to me - a sort of pale mint green colour.

1 hour ago, queenslad said:

Robert Connor?

😉

20 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Off the top of my head, Stuart Lovell (Australia), George O'Boyle (Northern Ireland), Robbie Neilson (Scotland), Robert Connor (Scotland).

Edit - and Myles Beerman (Malta), Jamie McAllister (Scotland)

Scott Fox was in a couple of squads and possibly on the bench, not sure. Didnt actually get on though.

Do they have to have played for our 1st team? Grant Hanley was with us till he was 15 or 16. Never played 1st team though obviously.

3 hours ago, DoonhamePod said:

In preparation for Podcast 4, the first one with a member from the 12/13 double winning side, can you name every player to make an appearance for Queens in that memorable season? No one has managed 24/24 just yet...emoji102.png

https://www.sporcle.com/games/finlayjack8/queen-of-the-south-201213

Spoiler

Brilliant! Got 23. Forgot young Pat played a couple of games. Thought I did well to remember Hopkirk played that season but failed miserably on Slattery.

Minor criticisms. Usually Sporcle will accept just a surname rather than forcing a full name to be typed. Because it needs a full name you then get the question mark over which forename to use. It accepts Dan Carmichael but not Daniel or Danny. Same with Orsi. You need to type Willie for Gibson, not Wullie or William. There are obviously other abbreviations in there but those are the three that have used different versions of their names.

Win one of 4 Queen of the South season tickets!

Queens Trust memberships for 2020/21 are now available. They are just £10 for the year or £5 for all concessions. By buying a Queens Trust membership you not only support the work of the Trust but you also get entered into our annual draw to win one of 4 Queens season tickets. Details of how to join in comment below... 

F1BF1EE9-8CC7-45AA-8036-A407D6BF27B2.jpeg