The Queen of the South thread

10 minutes ago, Mr X said:

You know its just a picture of the design, right? It wont look exactly like that

Wait what? You're shitting me! 

Obviously i do Mr Tyrant 

3 minutes ago, lowland star said:

Really good article the chairman has some really positive points. I think club deserves credit for this

Deserve credit for asking for a hand out? (I'm not saying that's right or wrong)

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

The second half of the season was awful, theres no getting away from that, but at the end of December we were 6th with a game in hand, over everyone above us, against a struggling Morton side. Had we won that, we would have been level with Ayr in 4th, one point behind Dundee and 4 points behind ICT in second.

Losing Brownlie, El Bak and McCrorie in January killed our season

Nah, your team just predictably collapsed like a Ukrainian deckchair after the turn of the year as usual m8. 

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

Think they look fine. The blue one is basically the same as 2017's top which was a nice one if unspectacular. The second one could be really nice if the sponsor design is good. The colours look similar to an older QoS away top years ago when it was Fila and TOU sponsoring them. 20-21%20home%20and%20away%20kits.jpeg

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Think they look fine. The blue one is basically the same as 2017's top which was a nice one if unspectacular. The second one could be really nice if the sponsor design is good. The colours look similar to an older QoS away top years ago when it was Fila and TOU sponsoring them. 20-21%20home%20and%20away%20kits.jpeg

I like them both, with the only negative being blue shorts on the home strip, should always be white for me.

14 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I like them both, with the only negative being blue shorts on the home strip, should always be white for me.

It'll be a collectors' item in years to come.  

The hibernation kit.

Love the kits, think they both look smart.

Only point I'd question is the inclusion of the 2008 team on the inside. It's not like it's an anniversary or something, we're thirteen years on and a lot shitter, kinda feels like pointless "stuck in the past-ism" unless someone can explain why the 2020-21 season is an appropriate time for it?

5 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Only point I'd question is the inclusion of the 2008 team on the inside. It's not like it's an anniversary or something, we're thirteen years on and a lot shitter, kinda feels like pointless "stuck in the past-ism" unless someone can explain why the 2020-21 season is an appropriate time for it?

Agreed, it’s seems really random and a bit naff to be honest.

Guest Flash
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It'll be a collectors' item in years to come.  

The hibernation kit.

Looks nothing like a Hibs kit.