The Queen of the South thread

12 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

It is great news to make a profit but it was only really because we did so  well in the Scottish Cup .

The disaster against Queens Park will make it very difficult to make a profit this season 

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

You must be a real joy to be around.

12 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

It is great news to make a profit but it was only really because we did so  well in the Scottish Cup .

The disaster against Queens Park will make it very difficult to make a profit this season 

Change your name from Northfield to Mr Negative.  You want to check out other clubs in the Championship's figures!! 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

4 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Change your name from Northfield to Mr Negative.  You want to check out other clubs in the Championship's figures!! 

He's forgetting that we sold 2 players in January this year, that may help achieve a profit for year end 31/5/20.

His negativity is brutal.

On 12/02/2020 at 12:35, Benji said:

He's forgetting that we sold 2 players in January this year, that may help achieve a profit for year end 31/5/20.

His negativity is brutal.

We won't have got much for the 2 players be lucky if it was £20,000 to continue my negative thoughts are we going to let Alan Johnston take us down or do something about it now before it is to late .

It will cost us to get rid but do you gamble and keep him in the hope he keeps us up 

If nothing else it shows me that I wouldn't be disappointed if Dobbie never manages us. I really liked AJ as a player (not to Dobbie levels obviously but he was a player I thought had quality) but am now genuinely loathing him as a manager.

I'd hate to have similar feelings towards Dobbs but if he dished up the shite AJ is I can't say I'd be able to avoid it.

TEN GOALS Conceded in 4 games!! Really hope Mercer is fit next week  & AJ if still in charge he must give SEMPLE a chance! He wouldn't let him go out on loan on Jan so please play him now before it's way to late.. Get playing 442 everyone but AJ can see its the formation to get best out of Dobbie. 

If AJ doesn't want to change his ways the board need to get Rid before he takes the club back down. Go Get someone like Jim Mcintyre in assisted by Dobbie & Gibson till the end of the season. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

The board are useless too... more than just the gaffer need binned.

TEN GOALS Conceded in 4 games!! Pray Mercer is fit next week  & AJ if still in charge he must give SEMPLE a chance! He wouldn't let him go out on loan on Jan so please play him now before it's way to late.. Get playing 442 everyone but AJ can see its the formation to get best out of Dobbie. 
If AJ doesn't want to change his ways the board need to get Rid before he takes the club back down. Go Get someone like Jim Mcintyre in assisted by Dobbie & Gibson till the end of the season. 

He's only going if he walks I reckon. To get rid of him would probably cost the majority of last years profit. I suppose the BOD would have to weigh up that loss or a drop in division. I'm seeing nothing that suggests we won't go down.