The Queen of the South thread

5 hours ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Definitely suited blue better 😕

1E9F93AA-1BF3-4A7E-A253-C6F7AB6569AC.jpeg

I've seen photos of hostages looking happier. The half arsed thumb up doesn't exactly shout that he's "buzzing to have signed for such a massive club"!

Been thinking for a while does anyone think the hybrid model of a certain amount of full time topped up with part time players might work
Billy owns a building company surely he could maybe offer apprenticeship or something along them lines to give the players the tools for the future
Just spit balling what does everyone think

Been thinking for a while does anyone think the hybrid model of a certain amount of full time topped up with part time players might work
Billy owns a building company surely he could maybe offer apprenticeship or something along them lines to give the players the tools for the future
Just spit balling what does everyone think
I expect it could be on the cards. When we are struggling to get over 1000 home fans through the gate you have to imagine hybrid or PT is on the cards.
Tbh he looks at happier there than he did with us. 
Looked pure miserable so he did. -nov-2019-scottish-championship-football-dundee-football-club-versus-queen-of-the-south-faissal-el-bakhtaoui-of-queen-of-the-south-inspects-the-pitch-before-the-match-editorial-use-credit-action-plus-sportsalamy-live-news-2AC2XJA.jpeg

If Queens went part-time, even more fans would stop going. It might happen, but it would finish me [emoji3525]
We have about the same amount of fans now as we did when we were PT. If anything I think our crowds were better when we were PT. I certainly didn't see a surge in our attendances when we went FT.

8 minutes ago, Bluenortherner said:

If Queens went part-time, even more fans would stop going. It might happen, but it would finish me ☹️

And why is that?

Benjamin Luissint is also back again Queens after completing a short loan at Gretna 2008. They wanted to keep a hold of him until the end of the season as he was doing well. Wonder if we’ll see a bit more of him. 

1 minute ago, ALOREBURNE said:

And why is that?

Benjamin Luissint is also back again Queens after completing a short loan at Gretna 2008. They wanted to keep a hold of him until the end of the season as he was doing well. Wonder if we’ll see a bit more of him. 

Surely not.... Av watched numerous reserve games he ain't championship level..... 

17 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Surely not.... Av watched numerous reserve games he ain't championship level..... 

You won’t know until you give him a chance. Might play better in with the first team, less pressure on him. The reserves are just young boys and the results haven’t been great this season for them.