The Queen of the South thread

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

The photos are still on Google photos and the link is usually posted on Facebook.

This is the Dundee Utd one

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yMFkseF4VBE62uoF9

Not sure how to get a link to the previous ones though, without going through all the Facebook posts.

Thanks, I was going to the old gallery through match reports and didn't realise about this new setup. Cheers.

15 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Odd seeing a club website do transfer speculation, must near to being finalised?

It's a weird one, because the interview itself suggests that they haven't even made contact with the club yet. Would be a good move for all, I think.

13 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

This is what he needs, a drop down to league 1 or league 2. He showed promise in our pre season while he was only a trialist. Since he’s been signed he only really showed promise in one game that I can remember no that he’s had a lot of game time. Partick fans suggested that his attitude wasn’t right when we signed him. I think there may be a player there but we haven’t seen it. If he can’t do it in League 1 for you guys then I don’t see much hope for him. Seems to be a case for a player who’s just not committed 100%. 

24 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I don't think he did when Naysmith was here. He's been training with us since pre-season though.

I fair enough understandable but no surprise he is training with us now Alan & Sandy are back sure it suites both parties.