The Queen of the South thread

What 
That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen on here and we're fluant in ludicrous on here NEED FED are they f***in elephants or something 
If there working on match day think they'll be in early and get fed anyway 
Man I thought I came out with some rubbish but you get the first medal of the year 
Some state to get yourself in over a harmless comment tbh.

5 hours ago, football maniac said:

I always wondered this but I guess if they are never going to feature ahead of the 3 that were listed outfield the managers perspective is "whats the point" if they would also need fed etc before the match it would be more expenditure on players who have no chance of being used.

But the players are not fed before the game. They sort themselves out prior to the match.

2 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Have we  heard of him before?

I'd be more inclined to ask if he's played for us before given Magic's penchant for signing ex-players.  Whoever it is I hope he knows to bring sandwiches for his lunch. 

24 minutes ago, SueSue said:

But the players are not fed before the game. They sort themselves out prior to the match.

Tbh I never expected a comment like that to cause such a stir. I have no idea of a players pre match ritual. Maybe on occasion in away games they eat together I have no idea. I'm just speculating as to why we haven't listed 7 subs when we could have done so easily with the u20s. Luissint for instance has only recently been loaned out but there were occasions earlier in the season where he was here and available but not listed despite there being only like 5 subs. 

2 minutes ago, football maniac said:

Most likely scenario they simply ain't good enough hence the manager doesn't feel they are worthy of being rewarded with a token gesture place on the bench. 

As you say it would simply be a token gesture to have players on the bench that wouldn't have a chance of playing or adding anything to the team.  It might look better with a full bench listed but really it would be a waste of time. I've never seen the reserves but according to a few who have,  and their results,  it doesn't sound like there's any others really worthy of a place in the 1st team squad on match days. 

4 hours ago, cooshedder said:

We'll I've woke up to some weird things in my time but a statement about giving 3 teenagers some lunch being expensive is a shock as the morning after guid neighbours 4 year ago

Can I have some of what you're on please

Edited by eibbod nehpets

How do we view photos from games now that Google+ has been shut down?
The photos are still on Google photos and the link is usually posted on Facebook.

This is the Dundee Utd one

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yMFkseF4VBE62uoF9

Not sure how to get a link to the previous ones though, without going through all the Facebook posts.

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

The photos are still on Google photos and the link is usually posted on Facebook.

This is the Dundee Utd one

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yMFkseF4VBE62uoF9

Not sure how to get a link to the previous ones though, without going through all the Facebook posts.

More recent ones are linked in the match reports on the OS. Older ones I don't know.