The Queen of the South thread

On 13/12/2019 at 16:30, SUPERSOUTH said:

Read from a source that I trust on Facebook it ain't happening👍

Only rumour regarding doonhamers players we are trying to sign on the jags forums is Brownlie 

not seen any mention of dobbie

Edited by third lanark

Where have you heard that?
I haven't heard any such thing but it doesn't take much thinking to realise it must be a real possibility shortly. We surely can't afford to sustain FT with our crowds. We couldn't even muster 1000 home fans the other day. No decent cup run recently either so PT must be in the pipeline at this rate.

Playing shit football will lead to a decline in crowds. I don't think being full or part time makes any real difference.
I think it does make a difference. It shows the ambition of the club and the direction we are going in. A lot of supporters would be disheartened going part time and might find something else to do on a Saturday

18 hours ago, sidofthesouth said:

Unfortunately i think the Dobbie & Brownlie stories do have some substance to them. How shit would it be watching Dobbs score against us for Thistle

It won't happen because Thistle will be in the Championship and we'll be in the First Division next season.

It is such a shame the way we played against Patrick Thistle on the last game of the season. Not just because we ended up in the play offs but we got a really good home support that day and people answered the rallying call. I don't think any of them have been seen since. That was such an opportunity missed.

1 hour ago, Brother Grimm said:

Brownlie away to Partick next season apparently.

Did the pigeon just get in with that message,  it's been talked about for more than a fortnight now. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs