The Queen of the South thread

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I refuse to believe McShane wouldn't instantly improve our midfield.

Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.  Generally, I'm wary of returnees.  One obvious exception, of course.

If it was any other club I'd dismiss it off the bat, but I wouldn't be surprised if he feels a loyalty to McCall, who was the manager that plucked him from Saints and gave him the platform to make something of his career. 

However, if something has already been agreed then they've illegally tapped him up. I really hope that we're in discussions to extend his stay here.

21 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

To many of these stories circulating on social media really hope someone can tell the Queens fans what they really want to hear... 🙏

_20191213_155221.JPG

Is he not pretty well set on continuing to live in Blackpool?

Swapping one middling second tier for another, while drastically increasing the distance from his house, doesnt seem plausible.

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Swapping one middling second tier for another, while drastically increasing the distance from his house, doesnt seem plausible.

Queens train in Glasgow, though, and he stays there at least one night a week. You'd only really be talking about an extra hours drive 18-ish times a season for home games.

Its most likely complete shite but if he stays it will be for other reasons.

Just now, Mr X said:

Queens train in Glasgow Hamilton  though, and he stays there at least one two or three nights a week. You'd only really be talking about an extra hours drive 18-ish times a season for home games.

Fixed that for you, but yes, I agree. It's most likely nonsense but if it did happen travel wont be a factor in it.

4 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Queens train in Glasgow, though, and he stays there at least one night a week. You'd only really be talking about an extra hours drive 18-ish times a season for home games.

Fair dues.

Wait someone willingly wants to live in Blackpool? Horrifying