The Queen of the South thread

It that why is was  so expensive.
Why was a outside agent doing it and not say the Queens trust .
It was £12, hardly breaking the bank. When we fork out £18 to watch the shite on the park I really don't have an issue paying that to listen to Dobbie for a couple of hours.

Thank god for that what an example for our kids all the talent and how to achieve nothing 
Aye, one of the few Queens youth players who came through our ranks to go on and have a decent playing career is exactly the kind of player we don't want to influence our young players.

Sorry but for his talent all I see is a short spell at a high spending crawley town as decent a shot at killie or pars aren't outstanding achievements 

We'll have to agree to disagree 

He's played at a decent level for a good chunk of his career, no one is saying they were "outstanding achievements". As he came through our ranks why wouldn't you want someone coaching our young players that they could look up to who's been in the exact same boat as them? If Gibson has done "nothing" then I expect our own Paul Burns was a complete diddy in your eyes?

Calm down. Paul burns was a great and loyal player for us be in my all time team 
Don't like dissent on here some people [emoji849][emoji849]
It's a forum. Folk aren't always going to agree with you. Particularly if you say things that are completely wrong.

Question for fans what percentage of the hard core fans who attend home games week in week out. Will do social media Facebook twitter ect
The reason I ask is this Saturday there will be unveiling of a carving at the arena and there has been no mention in local papers radio and not even on club website as a late forties supporter feel we are not catering for a lot of hard core support

16 minutes ago, lowland star said:

Question for fans what percentage of the hard core fans who attend home games week in week out. Will do social media Facebook twitter ect
The reason I ask is this Saturday there will be unveiling of a carving at the arena and there has been no mention in local papers radio and not even on club website as a late forties supporter feel we are not catering for a lot of hard core support

The SLOs have put it on social media, not the club.

10 hours ago, lowland star said:

What sort of carving is it?  I was wondering what It was that was being installed opposite the door of the Arena.