The Queen of the South thread

2 hours ago, lowland star said:

Person away was Eddie Warwick good luck in new venture

I thought Dougie the Doonhamer might be away as well, I didn't see him there today.  

On a unrelated matter,  who were the camera crew present at the side of the pitch today, they seemed to be filming the crowd at times. 

I thought Dougie the Doonhamer might be away as well, I didn't see him there today.  
On a unrelated matter,  who were the camera crew present at the side of the pitch today, they seemed to be filming the crowd at times. 

From a view from the terrace, they were doing a piece on Dobbie and fittingly he didn’t play well for it

Dougie wasn’t present at the Dunfermline game either.

17 hours ago, football maniac said:

I'd guess semple may be off. Don't know what the script is but his weight gain will not have gone down well

Apparently he has shed the bulk of the extra weight but rolled his ankle in reserve game the other week and that's why he is at the moment out of the squad 

18 hours ago, football maniac said:

I'd guess semple may be off. Don't know what the script is but his weight gain will not have gone down wel

When fit Semple is our best centre half but he is a bit overweight surely he will be working hard to sort that 

Edited by Northfield 53

21 minutes ago, queenslad said:

After a few appearance on the bench Semple didn't even make the bench yesterday injured? Only 6 made the bench

Was on the bench against Alloa on the Saturday, got injured on the Monday against Hearts for the reserves.

Has then missed Clyde and yesterday. 

‘Trollied’ says he has lost the weight so I Would imagine he appears on the bench from now on and will wait for his opportunity to start.

Do Queens pay for players accomodation Semple has said that he shares a flat with another Queens player in Hamilton .

We are traveling up on the Friday for the Inverness game do we really need to do that surely we could leave early on Saturday and still arrive at Inverness at lunch time plenty of time to prepare for the game ..

13 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Do Queens pay for players accomodation Semple has said that he shares a flat with another Queens player in Hamilton .

We are traveling up on the Friday for the Inverness game do we really need to do that surely we could leave early on Saturday and still arrive at Inverness at lunch time plenty of time to prepare for the game ..

Just goes to show you know nothing about football. 

On 23/09/2018 at 15:45, Northfield 53 said:

Think the last time we played Inverness we traveled up on the Saturday surely the local players the likes of Dykes will be staying in Glasgow on Friday night .

It would be best if we traveled in the Friday but that can cause problems as well think Inverness had something like a 12 hour journey down to us the last time they played did not arrive here till the early hours of Saturday morning .

12 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

So, last season it was better to travel on the Friday when we went on the Saturday. And this year, when we plan to travel on the Friday, Saturday is better.