The Queen of the South thread

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:
5 hours ago, Swarley said:
Online or only in store. The latter would be incredibly disappointing

Only in store, but you can order by telephone

Telephone, pah. That'll cost me a million dollarydoos. I don't even think they have telephones here. I've sent an email 😉

Take it there wont be another batch coming out once all these ones are sold?

Think once they're gone they're gone.

No one is answering the telephone

The boy serving (Jack?) said he must have missed about 40 calls this morning. He's serving by himself and the other two are in the store room sorting stuff out so there isn't anyone able to answer.

Luckily got one. Best thing to do is go in to shop.

The boy serving (Jack?) said he must have missed about 40 calls this morning. He's serving by himself and the other two are in the store room sorting stuff out so there isn't anyone able to answer.  

34 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Think once they're gone they're gone.

Yeeha Got One!!   Dan Armstrong was behind counter serving & taking the money when I was there & couple of lads helping out in the store room getting folks sizes sorted. 

On 28/08/2019 at 21:05, Sermani said:

What's  the script with that car?  Assume it has been abandoned there? Been sitting there for what seems like a long time

It's going in the end of season prize draw 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just to double check. There's one boy serving, no one to answer the phone, and the shop is closing at 2:30 today for First Aid training? Looks like I'll not be getting a shirt then 🥴

In other news, Lyndon Dykes says he'd rather play for Australia than Scotland

https://twitter.com/FTBLcomau/status/1167223591185727488?s=20

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Just to double check. There's one boy serving, no one to answer the phone, and the shop is closing at 2:30 today for First Aid training? Looks like I'll not be getting a shirt then 🥴

In other news, Lyndon Dykes says he'd rather play for Australia than Scotland

https://twitter.com/FTBLcomau/status/1167223591185727488?s=20

Same! Clearly there's no a brain cell between them.

May have a look tomorrow. I tried to call. Kinda glad it rang out - £100 saved.
Anyone know, and it's a long shot, if the club shop has any of last year's away tops left? Hoping so cause it's absolutely terrific.
Good luck. Well worth the money the smartest Qos top i have ever owned and there have been some belters.

3 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:
27 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic said:
May have a look tomorrow. I tried to call. Kinda glad it rang out - £100 saved.
Anyone know, and it's a long shot, if the club shop has any of last year's away tops left? Hoping so cause it's absolutely terrific.

Good luck. Well worth the money the smartest Qos top i have ever owned and there have been some belters.

Aye it's absolutely terrific. Not remotely sold on this year's away top.

Harry Cochrane!! And winger Anthony Mcdonald have joined Pars from Hearts [emoji107]

Not surprised to hear that - with Cochrane apparently at Somerset last week we appeared to be in the driving seat but once the deal stalled it was odds on that we would lose out. For a player that is likely to be in demand you have to strike quickly or lose out.Must admit I couldn’t see GN doing us any favours but disappointing nonetheless.