The Queen of the South thread

Even at this stage of season, next Saturday is massive
Every game against Arbroath and Alloa will be massive this season. That's why I wasn't over the moon with a point against Arbroath.

It needs to be 3 points on Saturday. Unless we're 2-0 and down to 10 men with 5 minutes to go, a draw isn't good enough.

13 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

The goal went straight under McCrorie and I could have saved it in my current condition.

McCorie was again very slow to react like the goal against Dunfermline.

Harry Cochrane .was at Ayr just looked like one of our young fans hope he can make a difference if he signs.!!!

Hopefully we get another loan signing in has to be left sided .

Zanatta   Kenna  or Thomas hopefully one of these 3 are available 

We really miss Dykes up front Dobbie looks lost without him El Bak plays for himself I see now how Dunfermline fans say he helped get A J. the sack . 

2 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Harry Cochrane .was at Ayr just looked like one of our young fans hope he can make a difference if he signs.!!!

We really miss Dykes up front Dobbie looks lost without him El Bak plays for himself I see now how Dunfermline fans say he helped get A J. the sack . 

You literally have nothing positive to say, so no-one listens to anything you say. Try to be more balanced, no? Maybe get counselling.

Nout ever positive to say we don’t need strikers and Thomas is in kille first team now

Midfielder and winger is a must we are screaming out for creativity. . Imo next 2 home games we absolutely could do with 6 points before run of harder games.
Yeah it has to be a minimum of 4 pts for me.

Thank you to everyone that is supporting the Queens Trust bookshelf at the Queens Arena. Another £30.84 in the jar which makes a super £203.19 raised from it so far. Thank you! Lots of new books. All items just 50p. All donations welcome. Please check it out whilst at the Arena.

3EF810D4-BE3A-4A1C-A576-2842A829166C.jpeg

3 hours ago, JTulip said:

Get along to Palmerston this weekend. Matchday sign sponsored by the Queens Trust. 

790EF8E1-0FF5-4AA3-9779-3708D653B0D4.jpeg

Well done to the Trust  Your contributions must be greatly appreciated  Keep up the good work