The Queen of the South thread

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

My personal motm was Oliver even if he hadn't scored. Brownlie made an error in the first half but other than that I thought he was pretty solid. Murray was good today, just not as good as recent weeks. Still a solid 7/10 and comfortably better than Paton.

Thought Brownlie had a good second half but was very poor first half hour. Seemed to mis judge the ball, jump too early and not close enough to Turner who scored first goal. Kilroy was played to protect back two first half, I felt meant he go in way of Brownlie and Semple. Almost as if playing a back 3 but with Kilroy playing way further forward

10 minutes ago, queenslad said:

Thought Brownlie had a good second half but was very poor first half hour. Seemed to mis judge the ball, jump too early and not close enough to Turner who scored first goal. Kilroy was played to protect back two first half, I felt meant he go in way of Brownlie and Semple. Almost as if playing a back 3 but with Kilroy playing way further forward

KILROY  wasn't here. 

8 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

KILROY  wasn't here. 

8 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

KILROY  wasn't here. 

8 hours ago, queenslad said:

Yes it was an unusual set up in the 1st half. if we are playing 3 CBs they should be at the back. Structure much better with a back 4 and mid fielders who are accustomed to this position.  Lots of good things on show and we could have claimed the 3 points  I did like the new signing and the attack looked better playing on the ground, no one tall enough to win high balls 

Help! The Queens Trust bookcase in the Queens Arena is overflowing with great books. Get along to the open training session or pop in for a cup of coffee and grab a bargain. All items only 50p. All donations very welcome. Thank you to everyone that is supporting it.

C6651E7E-64CF-4C35-9F70-729EF8914D55.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That looks rather splendid.

Are they just wearing it for the one fixture?  Is the shirt going to be available to buy at all?

Hopefully it will get a few run outs. It better be available to buy, you would think so anyway. 

Presumably no sponsor’s name on it? Could that restrict the number of times it is used?

Would have been good to have had it as the home strip for the season. 

10 minutes ago, Flash said:

Presumably no sponsor’s name on it? Could that restrict the number of times it is used?

Would have been good to have had it as the home strip for the season. 

I quite like the fact that it's sponsor free.  I also quite like the current home strip.

I don't like liking stuff.

18 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I quite like the fact that it's sponsor free.  I also quite like the current home strip.

I don't like liking stuff.

I would buy stuff I don’t even need from a company who won the shirt draw and decided to leave it sponsor free.