The Queen of the South thread

For the love of god, please be an AM! If I had to hazard a guess I'd go with Liam Brown as his name has been mentioned frequently.

IMG_0689.jpg
Is that not Liam Brown in the stand?Boy beside him is Broque Watson who’s on trial at us, also ex Motherwell.

IMG_0689.thumb.jpg.9610dd909c19d5c0ba888cc25afe2360.jpg
Is that not Liam Brown in the stand?Boy beside him is Broque Watson who’s on trial at us, also ex Motherwell.

Aye he’s been at all our games as far as I’m aware, been on trial since pre season began. Strange one

Guest Flash
11 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

IMG_0689.jpg

Is that Gareth Southgate at the front?

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

IMG_0689.jpg

It is Liam Brown. Along with the injured Jack Leighfield and Stephen Dobbie. Thanks for solving the mystery of who the other guy was. I did wonder as he appeared to be sitting with our guys all day but as far as I knew wasnt someone training with us.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

IMG_0689.thumb.jpg.9610dd909c19d5c0ba888cc25afe2360.jpg
Watson played and scored for us in a friendly on Tuesday night, not sure what his circumstances are at the minute.

4 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

In the next 2 weeks we must try and get a centre midfielder in and someone with pace on the left side Paton  will not do .He takes a good corner but that is not enough to stay in the team .

Paton played on the right And crossed the ball well when he had the opportunity to do so, Murray was on the left and didn't have the same impact as last week at Arbroath on the right was very surprised he was sponsors mom. 

Paton played on the right And crossed the ball well when he had the opportunity to do so, Murray was on the left and didn't have the same impact as last week at Arbroath on the right was very surprised he was sponsors mom. 
My personal motm was Oliver even if he hadn't scored. Brownlie made an error in the first half but other than that I thought he was pretty solid. Murray was good today, just not as good as recent weeks. Still a solid 7/10 and comfortably better than Paton.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

My personal motm was Oliver even if he hadn't scored. Brownlie made an error in the first half but other than that I thought he was pretty solid. Murray was good today, just not as good as recent weeks. Still a solid 7/10 and comfortably better than Paton.

Yes Oliver without doubt was mom, Murray at times flatters to deceive he nnwss to learn to move off the ball as well as on it. Second half performance almost deserves the 3 points ofv the bar and I would like to see pen incident again. Don't know who got booked Clark or Johnston the ref ran 20 yards and waved a yellow to someone another 20 yards away. ... 

The main talking point before today's game giving the club plenty of publicity right through the Scottish TV, Radio & papers were the Seagulls!

The torrential rain even kept them away!!!

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

The main talking point before today's game right through the Scottish TV, Radio & papers were the Seagulls!

The torrential rain even kept them away!!!

Sky sports Gillette soccer special even gave it a mention. Jeff Stelling having a chuckle.