The Queen of the South thread

What's people's opinion on the trust? I don't get to see what they do week to week but for £10 a year I think they do a very good job of promoting and advertising the club. And because I am unable to attend many games, I feel it's a good way of putting a little something back towards the club.

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Had a bit of a look at Betfred Cup groups tonight, still an outside chance we can qualify.

If we can beat Morton,

Then we need:

Group A: Hearts beat East Fife (or win on pens)
B: Forfar get no more than 1 point vs St. Johnstone and Ross County
C: Alloa win at Arbroath
D: Dundee vs ICT doesn’t end in a draw

Only looked at north groups so far

3 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Had a bit of a look at Betfred Cup groups tonight, still an outside chance we can qualify.

If we can beat Morton,

Then we need:

Group A: Hearts beat East Fife (or win on pens)
B: Forfar get no more than 1 point vs St. Johnstone and Ross County
😄 Alloa win at Arbroath
😧 Dundee vs ICT doesn’t end in a draw

Only looked at north groups so far

I have looked at them all. Some good results for us tonight. Actually decent chance of us going through if we win in 90 mins at Morton. Pens win wont do. 

I will put a full analysis up tomorrow after the other two groups play.

On 21/07/2019 at 19:15, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Hopefully Semple will be fit and ready to play Friday; Brownlie is suspended. He was saying in the stands that he’s back in training as of tomorrow, a full week under his belt although probably still a risk.

Paton was better than McCarthy in CM yesterday quite clearly, but I don’t know how comfortable I’d feel with him regularly playing there, against good opposition

Really shows how poor a result and performance it was against Annan no surprise that Morton took 5 off them Annan were very poor last week .

Morton have what we dont pace all over the team hopefully we can get that with our new signing .

Really shows how poor a result and performance it was against Annan no surprise that Morton took 5 off them Annan were very poor last week .
Morton have what we dont pace all over the team hopefully we can get that with our new signing .

Lacking pace majorly. Murray or Oliver is probably our fastest player, and even then he’s probably slower than Stirling, Todd and Marshall. Not really seen Hamilton with ball at feet yet, looks like he might have a yard or two of speed. Desperately need a right-winger though

We did it!

Thank you everyone that has joined, re-joined. Sent in their photos, liked and shared our posts. Not only have we managed to reach 200 members we have also smashed the previous highest membership which was 215. We are currently at a fantastic 220 members with just 10 hours to go. Amazing!

8 Queens Trust members that have all signed up in the last few days are pictured here. They are Billy and Jack Gracie, Irene and Stuart Callander, Allison and Aimee Currie, Elaine North and Harry Cameron. Also in picture is life member of the Trust Eric Fisher. Thank you all. Great to have your support.

Details of how to join the Queens Trust are below. It is very easy to join and only £10 or £5 for the whole year. Join now to support the work that we do and have a chance to win a season ticket.

Adult membership for the year only £10...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F253819075856

Junior / concessions membership only £5 for the year....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F252996969388

Info on further ways to join the Trust...

http://queenstrust.org/?page_id=36

D63D5BCF-03D2-4ADB-AF69-7EA56FDB3D68.jpeg

Edited by JTulip

Lacking pace majorly. Murray or Oliver is probably our fastest player, and even then he’s probably slower than Stirling, Todd and Marshall. Not really seen Hamilton with ball at feet yet, looks like he might have a yard or two of speed. Desperately need a right-winger though

3 hours ago, ALOREBURNE said:

It’s seems that the Queens Trust has broken its record with regard to number of members. May be something to do with all this advertisement 😎

Great effort from them to break their membership record. Hopefully a similar thing can happen with our home attendances.

48 minutes ago, Dobbie11 said:

Maybe our board should  get ideas on advertising things from the Trust as shown by the increase in membership if you get things out there and constantly plug them it works. 

Suggestions? 

1 hour ago, Dobbie11 said:

Maybe our board should  get ideas on advertising things from the Trust as shown by the increase in membership if you get things out there and constantly plug them it works. 

Perhaps they should work together with all the other supporters clubs. Can only be good for the Queens.