The Queen of the South thread

There seemed to be a helluva stewards the last couple of games. They are local guys this time as well. Has the contract changed from last season?

Yes, saving the club quite a bit of money. Can’t mind name of company but there office used to be down loganbarns. Croma?

If it's Croma Vigilant their Dumfries Office is in the former Tax Office on Brooms Road.  I think it's a local office of a national company. I doubt if the Dumfries branch alone  employs as many stewards as there were on Tuesday. 

16 hours ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Hopefully Semple will be fit and ready to play Friday; Brownlie is suspended. He was saying in the stands that he’s back in training as of tomorrow, a full week under his belt although probably still a risk.

Paton was better than McCarthy in CM yesterday quite clearly, but I don’t know how comfortable I’d feel with him regularly playing there, against good opposition

It will be near 4 weeks since he got injured against East Fife but if the lad and the club are OK with it then I am sure Callum will put in a shift if needed.

On 21/07/2019 at 19:15, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Hopefully Semple will be fit and ready to play Friday; Brownlie is suspended. He was saying in the stands that he’s back in training as of tomorrow, a full week under his belt although probably still a risk.

Paton was better than McCarthy in CM yesterday quite clearly, but I don’t know how comfortable I’d feel with him regularly playing there, against good opposition

Play Friday?  Who do we play on Friday? 

‪Only 7 away from having 200 Trust members signed up for the coming season.  Only £10 or £5 to join the Queens Trust for the whole year and a chance to win one of 4 @OfficialQosFC season tickets!! ‬

82F7CDC1-3F7D-4AB7-9C9D-AF2682192763.jpeg

Only one day until our season ticket draw! Now only 4 members short of reaching 200!

A very warm welcome to 7 Queens Trust members in our photo that have all signed up recently thank you for your support.

2379B88E-F6B0-4556-931B-EFB51197157F.jpeg

The much-slated away strip seems to be selling well judging by the number I've seen being worn at games so far.  I must admit it didn't look too appealing in photos but it looks quite decent "in the flesh". I suppose it's something a bit different to what we usually go for and it was voted for by the fans I believe. 

3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Mine would be to put all the links in one post so that we only have 1 post to scroll past. 4 consecutive posts on the same thing is simply spamming.

Sounds like a good idea. Get yourself involved