The Queen of the South thread

Queens really need to get someone in to partner Dobbie as the number one priority. Second priority, a midfielder who doesn't get the ball taken off him as easily as what happened on Saturday. Dare I say a physical presence? Our midfield was too  wee and lightweight.

Queens really need to get someone in to partner Dobbie as the number one priority. Second priority, a midfielder who doesn't get the ball taken off him as easily as what happened on Saturday. Dare I say a physical presence? Our midfield was too  wee and lightweight.
We have Hamilton and Oliver so I'm not expecting another striker though if AJ wants 5 more bodies then I expect at least one will be a striker. Midfield is still priority for me and I'm changing from CM's to wide players. As I've said, I reckon Pybus and McCarthy will be ok in the middle. But there were no natural wide men or LM/RM on show for us on Saturday. I think that needs to be our priority.

Yeah can't say I'm overly excited by this signing.  His experience is an asset but we know his limitations from his first spell and I can't imagine he's improved any since then.

My prediction is he will slink off to the seaside league in January after an injury hit spell that sees him play less than 10 games.