The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

II think for that price I should at least be able to sit in relative comfort and watch the game in a relatively clean environment. Sadly the latter is lacking. Seats are absolutely covered in shite in some areas and it was so bad last year it smelled like a pigeon coup. We have a terrible seagull problem in the town but this wasn't a weeks worth of droppings, it's months worth. 

Just be glad you weren't in the main stand towards the end of the season when the toilet was flooded and not cleared for a couple of weeks!

Back to the positives. McCrorie is a cracking signing. Saw him play for Berwick against Annan and he was excellent then as well as at Morton as we saw. I'm also surprised, but obviously pleased, that he's not gone out to a higher ranked team. Interesting he'll still be training with Rangers once a week.

As for the Norwegian Pybus, looks a bit like ex Stranraer captain Allan Jenkins in that wee video. Would be good if he got forward and scored as much as him but time will tell. As long as he moves quicker than that Pie Bus that used to go to Eden Festival!

Can AJ gell a team together in 8 days to take on a Premier league team?
CM and LM is the minimum we require IMO. My guess is he is earmarking LM for Paton. We need a midfield 'bulldog' as well.

9 hours ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Not that it’s that important but I’m sure Pybus is English 

9 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He is definitely English. He is from Newcastle.

Yeah I see that now, oops. That makes his signing slightly less intriguing, just hope he does well

Why are the always closed door friendlies?
Cost thing?
I've no idea but I wouldn't be against all our friendlies being closed door if that was the case. I find them pretty pointless from a spectator point of view.