The Queen of the South thread

9 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Which club is Joe Thomson at? And has Iain Wilson decided to stay with Killie?

Joe Thomson is at Dunfermline. He ruptured his cruciate towards the end of the season and is out through to at least January I believe.

I'm not conscious Iain Wilson has any option not to stay with Killie? He's under contract there and I doubt he's even met his new manager until this week.

Bowey had been at York or Chester before. Try Joe macalpine Andy Thompson 

Bowey went to York after us. I don't know where we got McAlpine from but I didn't think it was non-league, I thought he had been at another Scottish club.

25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 hours ago, cooshedder said:
Bowey had been at York or Chester before. Try Joe macalpine Andy Thompson 

Bowey went to York after us. I don't know where we got McAlpine from but I didn't think it was non-league, I thought he had been at another Scottish club.

Had a look on that Transfer Markt and it says Airdrie before us and Everton U21 before that. 

Theres a strong possibility we will see Jack Hamilton a young striker from Livi sign soon along with Lee Kilday. Also heard Kieran Wright a goalkeeper and an ex Sheffield Utd player are being looked at. 
Lee Kilday is he injury prone?

On 26/06/2019 at 17:50, MONKMAN said:

f**k off Lee.

Morning Harry monk ,I was wondering where you'd gone since morons 'r' us closed down ,there you are .

Bit niave  to think players actually join forums 

On 27/06/2019 at 13:22, Skyline Drifter said:

Joe Thomson is at Dunfermline. He ruptured his cruciate towards the end of the season and is out through to at least January I believe.

I'm not conscious Iain Wilson has any option not to stay with Killie? He's under contract there and I doubt he's even met his new manager until this week.

Off topic a bit but are Queens not supposed to be playing Leeds in a game for both clubs centenary 

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Off topic a bit but are Queens not supposed to be playing Leeds in a game for both clubs centenary 

The club were looking at potential opponents in a statement released a good few months ago.