The Queen of the South thread

5 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Hopefully AJ's update will settle some of the more anxious supporters on here.  

But I doubt it. 

It has settled me for a day or 2 .

That is all I wanted just a update on how things are going. .

Think that is 15 players who have gone can't remember a season when so many have at the same time .

A J. has a very difficult job of trying to replace the players that have left with the same quality easy if you are Falkirk with a huge budget not so easy with our small budget  

Edited by Northfield 53

41 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Think that is 15 players who have gone can't remember a season when so many have at the same time .

My recollection is that for a good few years now, we've been mainly offering 1 year contracts, meaning that plenty players have gone each summer.  This might be the highest number at once, but I wouldn't have thought it was that wildly out of step with what we've often seen at this point in proceedings.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

On 21/06/2019 at 10:47, SUPERSOUTH said:

Would be nice to get an interview with the chairman or manager to let the support know how they are getting on with player recruitment. 

What exactly do you want them to say?  

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We finished 2nd bottom of the league. I'd be far more worried if he hadn't had a mass clear out tbh.

Yes, and we only missed bottom by virtue of goal difference, despite having an individual break our all-time goal scoring record for a season.

We were certainly needing to lose lots of players.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

56 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

It has settled me for a day or 2 .

That is all I wanted just a update on how things are going. .

A J. has a very difficult job of trying to replace the players that have left with the same quality easy if you are Falkirk with a huge budget not so easy with our small budget  

Looks like it settled you up until till your 4th paragraph. 

7 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:
12 hours ago, QoS_1919 said:
Nearly as bad as that unofficial page on facebook. 

Really? The unofficial place is worse. Granted I only been on P and B for 3 years but my god there been some characters on here. Rusty besty albertz Northfield to name a few. At least we all support the club.

I didn't say its worse than the unofficial page   

21 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

When exactly did this place turn into QueensMad?

Not quite as bad as that surely.  At least there are frequent new posts on here,  even if some deem them to be tedious,  unlike the Mad site where it can go for days without any new input. 

Not quite as bad as that surely.  At least there are frequent new posts on here,  even if some deem them to be tedious,  unlike the Mad site where it can go for days without any new input. 
Any time I look in there seems to be the same characters just dishing out abuse to each other. There are some decent posters who would contribute well on here but they seem to stay on MAD.