The Queen of the South thread

Dan was offered a pay as you play deal but looking likely he will sign for East Kilbride or Peterhead.

They two possible players could be goalkeeper Lee Robinson who Johnston signed for Pars then was released when Johnston left and Lewis Kidd who's contract was up at Falkirk. 

Dan was offered a pay as you play deal but looking likely he will sign for East Kilbride or Peterhead.
They two possible players could be goalkeeper Lee Robinson who Johnston signed for Pars then was released when Johnston left and Lewis Kidd who's contract was up at Falkirk. 
I, like many others, would be incredibly surprised if Robinson returns to Palmerston.

Doyle is still undecided if he is signing for Queens again .

Has a few offers our only hope is that he really enjoyed last season hopefully he will want to come back for more he says Stephen Dobbie has been texting him hopefully that will help to get him to sign again .

Falkirk will have offered him more money to sign that usually means we will  lose out.

Mark Durnan would have been perfect for us but as I have said more money at Falkirk will always get players to sign .

20 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Doyle is still undecided if he is signing for Queens again .

Has a few offers our only hope is that he really enjoyed last season hopefully he will want to come back for more he says Stephen Dobbie has been texting him hopefully that will help to get him to sign again .

Falkirk will have offered him more money to sign that usually means we will  lose out.

Mark Durnan would have been perfect for us but as I have said more money at Falkirk will always get players to sign .

Where does the story about Dobbie texting him come from? 

10 hours ago, SueSue said:

Do Queens have a budget for a preseason training camp?

i am being serious...... 

If the camp was to be held in Jocks Loaning then yes. 

20 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Some guy in the pub...

1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

44 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Some guy in the pub...

It's from an interview with Doyle on the back of the Standard today which Northfield has largely taken the main points from without crediting the source.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It's from an interview with Doyle on the back of the Standard today which Northfield has largely taken the main points from without crediting the source.

Would be nice to get an interview with the chairman or manager to let the support know how they are getting on with player recruitment. 

Losing Doyle to Falkirk would be a real blow. Okay we knew Dykes and Todd were going. We've lost Jacobs and Stirling to fellow Championship side, one being part time, and with the first week of pre season training almost complete no sign of any new players coming in. The support really needs some assurance that we're going to have a team that will be able to compete, particularly after last season. We must have pushed the boat out a bit to sign Holt and I think it would be folly not to do so for Doyle, who last year always put in a shift, particularly when others were posted missing. I appreciate that our poor crowds mean we are restricted on the size of budget but fielding a team of players other teams are not interested in will hardly increase our fan base.

Would be nice to get an interview with the chairman or manager to let the support know how they are getting on with player recruitment. 

More chance of seeing a pink giraffe than Billy speaking to fans.

Supporters are just shit on his shoes as far as he is concerned