The Queen of the South thread

One of the best players we’ve had in recent times, who should if anything be better now.

Hard to think of any negatives at all. Excellent news!
I'm sure Northfield will find something.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:
One of the best players we’ve had in recent times, who should if anything be better now.

Hard to think of any negatives at all. Excellent news!

I'm sure Northfield will find something.

I'll save him the bother.

The photo on the website is sideways and he's not holding a scarf! 

Guest Flash
2 hours ago, qos_75 said:

Great news. A few more of that standard, particularly in defence would  be welcome. 

Agreed. Marshall was one of the best defenders, so replacing him with somebody as good was going to be a challenge. Getting somebody better is great news. Might prove to be difficult to match that standard in the rest of the defence on our budget, though.

Agreed. Marshall was one of the best defenders, so replacing him with somebody as good was going to be a challenge. Getting somebody better is great news. Might prove to be difficult to match that standard in the rest of the defence on our budget, though.

What is our budget next season?

Guest Flash
38 minutes ago, BIGdavieT said:

No idea. But I’m guessing it is lower than clubs who get bigger crowds, higher prize money and who haven’t made losses which haven’t been covered by outside investment. It might be a bit higher than last season when we had a tiny squad, but I’m not expecting us to be able to afford significant upgrades in every position. If we do, then great.

57 minutes ago, BIGdavieT said:

The GN interview after his sacking in Daily Mail suggested it would be lower than the season past.  No real surprise there.

18 hours ago, qos_75 said:

The GN interview after his sacking in Daily Mail suggested it would be lower than the season past.  No real surprise there.

Sounds like a typical negative Naysmith interview.

Thank goodness we have the positivity back that Magic brings and the ability he has to inspire the players likewise.

Scott Hooper away to Peterhead.  Us, Stranraer, Raith and Clyde were all intrested in him as well but he chose to travel nearly 5 hours up the road. Good luck to him. Would have had him back at Palmerston.