The Queen of the South thread

Queens didn’t get relegated so move on.

It doesn’t concern you anyway. Wouldn’t of thought for one second that someone like you who constantly moans about Queens on a daily basis is a season ticket holder. 

Give it a rest and grow up. 

10 hours ago, Flash said:

Yes, £285 was the price set for next season before the club knew what division we would be playing in, which was what you were querying in your post. The news item tends to indicate that they would have charged the same whatever division we were in, otherwise they were being misleading on the value of the shirt draw tickets. As I was confirming your point about prices being the same no matter what division we were in next season, I’m not sure why you are speaking to me like I’m the one being thick.

Chill out.  I think we've had a bit of a misunderstanding of each others posts.  The OS doesn't mention different prices if we'd been relegated and it's also not clear that tickets are only available to order,  not purchase as yet. I think "the_palmy_pie"  has maybe clarified those points now.  No offence intended. 

If you think that's bad have you seen what happened at St Mirren with the tickets for the playoff final. Seems they accidentally released  tickets for public sale for all the season ticket holders seats so most of them cant sit where they usually do and quite a few haven't got tickets at all! That would be quite funny if it wasn't so.... nah its just funny.

7 hours ago, steakpiegravy said:

If you think that's bad have you seen what happened at St Mirren with the tickets for the playoff final. Seems they accidentally released  tickets for public sale for all the season ticket holders seats so most of them cant sit where they usually do and quite a few haven't got tickets at all! That would be quite funny if it wasn't so.... nah its just funny.

That would be standard practice as normally season tickets would not be valid for play off games so no one has a seat or entitled to sit where they normally sit. I couldn't use my normal seat at Palmerton last two playoff matches as people were sitting in them and other normal season ticket seats. No big deal everyone just moved

10 minutes ago, queenslad said:

That would be standard practice as normally season tickets would not be valid for play off games so no one has a seat or entitled to sit where they normally sit. I couldn't use my normal seat at Palmerton last two playoff matches as people were sitting in them and other normal season ticket seats. No big deal everyone just moved

Im guessing the issue is that the game will sell out. Usually when thats expected clubs give season ticket holders first access to buy tickets for their usual seats. Thats certainly what Queens have done in the past

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Im guessing the issue is that the game will sell out. Usually when thats expected clubs give season ticket holders first access to buy tickets for their usual seats. Thats certainly what Queens have done in the past

OK I hadn't thought of that

Stephen Dobbie + WHO? Think its time the club started building squad for next season! Have any other players from last season even been spoken to yet? Don't think so!  Come on how do the club expect to sell season tickets when the only have ONE player signed.... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

2 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Stephen Dobbie + WHO? Think its time the club started building squad for next season! Have any other players from last season even been spoken to yet? Don't think so!  Come on how do the club expect to sell season tickets when the only have ONE player signed.... 

You should give them a call and remind them. :rolleyes:

Given that the manager is only just in the door, it's understandable that things will take a little longer than usual.

Good to see the knicker-wetting starting early.

1) The majority of players will be on holiday now.

2) Johnston has already pointed out that players can hold off to see if they get better offers. I hate to say it, but Queens aren't exactly going to be the most lucrative choice for players.

If we have no other players signed by the middle of July I'll start to shit the bed. 5 days after our season finished, not so much.

Kyle Jacobs signs for us, thoughts?

He’ll run, and run, and run for absolute days on end. His energy levels are second to none. He is a poor passer of the ball thoigh. If he’s next to someone that can find a pass and is good going forward you’re doing well

2 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

He’ll run, and run, and run for absolute days on end. His energy levels are second to none. He is a poor passer of the ball thoigh. If he’s next to someone that can find a pass and is good going forward you’re doing well

Seems the perfect mould for Tidser :wub:

Kyle Jacobs signs for us, thoughts?