The Queen of the South thread

As a side not to yer play-affs Queens, if Dundee go down, will it impact Josh Todd's move to Dundee in the same way Tidser wont join us after our relegation?

No If’s or But’s Dundee are already down. f**k knows what happens with Todd but he’ll get more money there when he will here

2 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

As a side not to yer play-affs Queens, if Dundee go down, will it impact Josh Todd's move to Dundee in the same way Tidser wont join us after our relegation?

No impact at all i would think. 

As QOS Blue implies he'll be better off at Dundee in Championship than he'll be with us regardless of what division we are in. 

2 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

No impact at all i would think. 

As QOS Blue implies he'll be better off at Dundee in Championship than he'll be with us regardless of what division we are in. 

To be honest as much as I like Todd, I’m not sure he’s up-to Premiership standard, esp on Sat performance. Another year in the Championship on increased wages will do him no harm.

Looks like the mad timing of Naysmith sacking has not worked We should have gave him at least the playoffs to try and keep Queens up..

How can they expect Johnston to come in and be a success straight away.

Our only hope is a half fit off form Dobbie we have nothing else even if he can score Montrose will score never seen such a poor defence and goal keeper  .

Looks like the mad timing of Naysmith sacking has not worked We should have gave him at least the playoffs to try and keep Queens up..
How can they expect Johnston to come in and be a success straight away.
Our only hope is a half fit off form Dobbie we have nothing else even if he can score Montrose will score never seen such a poor defence and goal keeper  .

Yeah, because the performances and run of results over the last few months really suggested Naysmith would have had the playoffs in the bag...

1 minute ago, QoS_1919 said:

JT and Victoria embarrassing themselves on Facebook once again. Amusing read mind you. 

Its absolute comedy gold .   "love child "  "voice recordings "  "putting boots on right feet "     it's hilarious . News of the world  stuff .

Cant believe i gave up a champions league thriller to travel and watch that.

Players at the end were a disgrace.

Magic and Sandy have one hell of a rebuilding job over summer.

The whole club is rotten to the core at moment.

Sooner Dykes moves to the Livingston the better as far as am concerned.

The board are ruining our beloved club. Not so long ago our club was thriving, a team full of players who gave everything for the cause, took us all the way to a cup final and a European Tour, that team was full of players who gave everything for the cause. A team we loved and gave us a bit of a magic feeling. Even the Team we had when we finished in the play-offs which included Hearts, Hibs and Rangers. A young hungry squad that seen us beat His, Rangers and a decent Falkirk side all the space of a week. Now we're left with absolute dross, players with no heart, and a board who are quite content with us having a thread thin squad. It's our Centenary year and the board habe absolutely fucked us! The magic of Palmerston Park has gone, our fans have no hope and it's nobody to blame but the board. Our beloved club are on a fast downward spiral and we're just passengers while the board sit back and penny pinch from hard working loyal supporters. So here's what i suggest, no more being passengers for a board who lie and steal from us, no longer shall we sit back and accept what we are witnessing every week, no longer will OUR club be run into the ground . Let's all stick together and make our wee club have that magic feeling again. Let's once and for all get the board out, far away as possible from Queen Of The South . Saturday may well be our last game of the season and would be our last chance to make a difference. Either that or we all sit at home checking P&B and the official site for updates, sit back and have a moan on this and at work. I'm asking that we all stick together and perform a big protest. Before we watch our club fall apart. Mon the South. 

I think Dobbie will play on Saturday, try to get 1 or 2 goals to get in the record books and be away in the summer. I think we will be knocked out of the playoffs even if Dobbie scores, because the rest of the "team" is  so toxic now they won't want to be humiliated again on live tv twice next week. Really bad feeling about this now. Magic and his partner will have to rebuild everything from the floor up for next season.

The board are ruining our beloved club. Not so long ago our club was thriving, a team full of players who gave everything for the cause, took us all the way to a cup final and a European Tour, that team was full of players who gave everything for the cause. A team we loved and gave us a bit of a magic feeling. Even the Team we had when we finished in the play-offs which included Hearts, Hibs and Rangers. A young hungry squad that seen us beat His, Rangers and a decent Falkirk side all the space of a week. Now we're left with absolute dross, players with no heart, and a board who are quite content with us having a thread thin squad. It's our Centenary year and the board habe absolutely fucked us! The magic of Palmerston Park has gone, our fans have no hope and it's nobody to blame but the board. Our beloved club are on a fast downward spiral and we're just passengers while the board sit back and penny pinch from hard working loyal supporters. So here's what i suggest, no more being passengers for a board who lie and steal from us, no longer shall we sit back and accept what we are witnessing every week, no longer will OUR club be run into the ground . Let's all stick together and make our wee club have that magic feeling again. Let's once and for all get the board out, far away as possible from Queen Of The South . Saturday may well be our last game of the season and would be our last chance to make a difference. Either that or we all sit at home checking P&B and the official site for updates, sit back and have a moan on this and at work. I'm asking that we all stick together and perform a big protest. Before we watch our club fall apart. Mon the South. 
I read this and couldn't help but picture this

Judeans-peoples-front.jpg

It's a really sad thought that once Sir Stephen is gone, we might not have a love like that for a long time. Then where will our club be? Not a nice time to be a QoS fan, even if we do stay up then I imagine that next season will be worse than this. 

It's a really sad thought that once Sir Stephen is gone, we might not have a love like that for a long time. Then where will our club be? Not a nice time to be a QoS fan, even if we do stay up then I imagine that next season will be worse than this. 

It could be worse than this but hopefully Johnston will already realise that major surgery is needed on this squad. He has an ok record at this level and an excellent one at the level below. In all honesty I just can’t see us staying up as the whole outfit looks bereft of confidence. Quite a few of the team are just shite but we do have some players with the ability to play at this level but few if any are showing this. Dreadful stuff.

11 hours ago, Foley47 said:

No one was saying sack the board when we were 4th top a few months ago.

It's a tight league and Naysmith brought in some dross in the January transfer window. 

We should have got rid of him during the 7 game defeat run. That was where the BOD went wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It could be worse than this but hopefully Johnston will already realise that major surgery is needed on this squad. He has an ok record at this level and an excellent one at the level below. In all honesty I just can’t see us staying up as the whole outfit looks bereft of confidence. Quite a few of the team are just shite but we do have some players with the ability to play at this level but few if any are showing this. Dreadful stuff.

Absolutely. Hopefully Johnston can get players in who want to be here. The last couple of seasons it's felt as if we've got what was left when recruiting, any player that was named ended up elsewhere. Johnston is going to have some job this summer, whatever league we're in.