The Queen of the South thread

Done half way through your end of season dance according to a supporter on Twitter.
Incredible. Good to see we are going full on Morton with proceedings.

29 minutes ago, RiG said:

Done half way through your end of season dance according to a supporter on Twitter.

Ye players taken out and told just before presentations!! Players were  devastated, very upset. Naysmith came back in after the presentations and thanked fans for the support!! 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Finishing in the bottom two when there are so many poor sides is pretty embarrassing.

Doing so when you have the second best player in the league up front is unforgivable. Naysmith lucky to have survived as long as he did.

^FTFY

Finishing in the bottom two when there are so many poor sides is pretty embarrassing.

Doing so when you have the best player in the league up front is unforgivable. Naysmith lucky to have survived as long as he did.

Agree totally - the 7 consecutive defeats was the time for a change.

This parting of the ways needed to happen.

It doesn't necessarily sound like it's been handled too classily, but I don't suppose it's easy.  There are maybe question marks too about timing, but not doing it had surely ceased to be an option.

It's a messy business, but I'm glad he's gone.  He spoke well and was clearly committed, but the sustained direction our season has taken has been ridiculous.  Today was staggeringly awful.

We urgently needed to change something.  Whether it'll make enough short term impact, remains to be seen.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Doing so when you have the best player in the league up front is unforgivable. Naysmith lucky to have survived as long as he did.
We were a game away from relegation.
Worst team in the league last ten.

48 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Anyone that finished below Morton this season deserves to be relegated.

I take it the Queens Board have accepted we won't be in the Championship next season, because if they seriously think the players will be motivated by sacking the Manager 3 days before the playoffs start, then I'm afraid they have got the timing of this decision absolutely wrong. 

46 minutes ago, JessieField said:

I take it the Queens Board have accepted we won't be in the Championship next season, because if they seriously think the players will be motivated by sacking the Manager 3 days before the playoffs start, then I'm afraid they have got the timing of this decision absolutely wrong. 

to let gary and the players meet the fans in the bazaar after the game then go to palmerston for player awards then tell naysmith sorry you are sacked is not the correct way off doing things . as i said earlier i dont mind if you lose to a better team but at least show some effort . poor toothless gutless . 

5 hours ago, dumfriesblue said:

to let gary and the players meet the fans in the bazaar after the game then go to palmerston for player awards then tell naysmith sorry you are sacked is not the correct way off doing things . as i said earlier i dont mind if you lose to a better team but at least show some effort . poor toothless gutless . 

Billy does what he wants .There maybe a board .But one man makes the decisions .