The Queen of the South thread

Hopefully Queens are training at Palmerston all this week, that way the players will know everything about our pitch.
It's artificial and it's predominantly green with white markings. Sorted. Save them travelling all the way down.

2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Shirts for next season. Is the commemorative likely to actually be used much? Looks like a beauty.

FB_IMG_1556830671257.thumb.jpg.46b946c43da1de747b7135c7d8d86fd4.jpg

Its only likely to be worn in the Centenary match. I suppose we could conceivably use it as a 3rd kit but given the home / away combo I doubt there is anyone we would need a 3rd kit against is there?

7 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Its only likely to be worn in the Centenary match. I suppose we could conceivably use it as a 3rd kit but given the home / away combo I doubt there is anyone we would need a 3rd kit against is there?

When will the Centenary match take place? 

At the programme fair on 5th May at Queens Arena the Trust thanks to Danny Armstrong is running a 1 hr FREE soccer session 12-1 for primary age kids that are either Trust members or Junior Blues. Numbers limited to 24. Places must be booked through the Trust. 1st come 1st served.

15F9D558-E1CD-4D70-8904-4FA7A6BB063C.jpeg

10 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Will it be available to buy ? 

Just had to be nosey and see how Dumfries is handling this relegation scenario.Got to be honest love to see Queens in League 1 next season for purely financial reasons,a couple of derbys at Stair pk and the new year fixture.Although early season I forecast Queens would struggle after watching our game against you in July and after Harkin left was convinced you would be in the bottom 3.Not really sold on Naysmith and so it's proved.For what it's worth if you land in the PO against Montrose you should win,they are workmanlike but if you can't beat them you deserve to be in League 1.The problem will come in the final and it might be written in the stars that John Baird and Dale Hilson will come back to haunt there former club,providing Forfar beat Raith.I'll be keeping a close eye on proceedings at Palmerston while watching a dead rubber at Stair park.Just can't bring it to myself to wish you all the best,but Queens fans must be really nervous.

2 hours ago, weeredbook said:

One thing I am sure of, is we will have a new manager next season .

Don't think so, I think Naysmith & Ellis will be at the helm next season if we stay in the Championship. 

10 hours ago, JTulip said:

At the programme fair on 5th May at Queens Arena the Trust thanks to Danny Armstrong is running a 1 hr FREE soccer session 12-1 for primary age kids that are either Trust members or Junior Blues. Numbers limited to 24. Places must be booked through the Trust. 1st come 1st served.

15F9D558-E1CD-4D70-8904-4FA7A6BB063C.jpeg

I thought it was a football memorabilia  fair and not a programme fair. 

Can you confirm please